Vydra

RamNut

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Steve How Hard!!! said:

You might want to Czech it again. I don't think it's his fault.............everything else is though. :thumbsup:

In fairness, we had Poom in goal when I bought it ?

The only thing he seems to have about him at the moment is his pace. Maybe try to convert him into a wide player like we did with Russell. Not sure I'm fond of changing our whole system just to put a striker next to him, he's not proven himself as the type of player to build your team around.

I agree he has had more than fair opportunity but I really think he should be given more time. Needs more of a chance, whether he's warranted one or not. Its only sense that Derby give him longer.

Not quite as bad or as long if memory serves but a certain Mr Ince has gone through patches that have had more than one fan calling for suitors to take him off our hands, and it seems the club are now reaping the rewards for not showing him the door. Undoubtedly Vydra has been shocking but much like ince maybe it's important to remember what he's capable of i.e his time at Watford, and hope he can produce the same and better.

Admittedly it's a tough one because he really has been poor and had a chunk of chances but who knows what's going on and why it's not happening. Put it this way I'd rather he returned to form (which he inevitably shall do at some point in the future) in a Derby shirt as opposed to anywhere else.

5 hours ago, utisbug said:

I agree he has had more than fair opportunity but I really think he should be given more time. Needs more of a chance, whether he's warranted one or not. Its only sense that Derby give him longer.

Not quite as bad or as long if memory serves but a certain Mr Ince has gone through patches that have had more than one fan calling for suitors to take him off our hands, and it seems the club are now reaping the rewards for not showing him the door. Undoubtedly Vydra has been shocking but much like ince maybe it's important to remember what he's capable of i.e his time at Watford, and hope he can produce the same and better.

Admittedly it's a tough one because he really has been poor and had a chunk of chances but who knows what's going on and why it's not happening. Put it this way I'd rather he returned to form (which he inevitably shall do at some point in the future) in a Derby shirt as opposed to anywhere else.

In a way I wish we could just write this season off in terms of playoffs and spend the rest of the season experimenting with systems. 

Then if we can get vydra looking decent then flog him.

Maybe not a bad player. Don't know - we had the benefit of seeing Ince could do it whilst on loan with us. But he doesn't naturally fit in a mcclaren system and shows no sign of adapting.

Therefore try and get as much of our cash back as possible. 

20 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

We either back him or let him leave.

#whathaveyoudonePearson?

Not sure if we even have that option RW. To let him leave, the club would take a jaw dropping loss. Mel might just find that a bit humiliating. I expect he will be at the club for at least another season with maybe a loan out to another championship club on the cards.

Archived