Danny Rowe - Signed for Ipswich

Abu Derby

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, smiths_tavrn said:

Oh dear, missed puns. After a lot of RIG OAR ous research I think it's CREW SHELL that we sign this bloke at a STROKE. Five in one sentence. Not bad eh?

If you have to capitalise the puns, they are bad and I'd wish you'd pull back on them.

13 minutes ago, smiths_tavrn said:

Are they doing your skull in? I thinks it's important that we highlight the puns. I hope you aren't going to harbour any grudges.

At the last minute you've made the repêchage, with that bold post.

On 1/19/2017 at 16:58, smiths_tavrn said:

I'm surprised that Oxford and Cambridge haven't been in for him. If Arthur COX was manager he'd have been signed by now.

Fine work, smiths_tavrn. Someone needs to knock a few sculls together or we could be up shirt creek without a paddle or in deep kyak as we are Coxless now. Lets hope that there are some moor signings to come. I have been anchoring after signing nahki Wells. No offence nintendo.

45 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Fine work, smiths_tavrn. Someone needs to knock a few sculls together or we could be up shirt creek without a paddle or in deep kyak as we are Coxless now. Lets hope that there are some moor signings to come. I have been anchoring after signing nahki Wells. No offence nintendo.

Oh dear. That was so bad the mods should dock you some likes though I don't harbour you any ill will 

We made a rod for our own back when Mac the maggot said we weren't looking to sign anyone, Rowe clearly mustn't have felt wanted. I can't say I'm disappointed, looking at videos he hasn't the quality to step up, he definitely can't tackle. Maybe Macs scouts can keep plugging away watching you tube vids on the net and see what they can reel in.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived