Danny Rowe - Signed for Ipswich

Abu Derby

3 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

I can just see it now, Uncle Mel running round switching lights off and bollockin anyone who leaves a room with a light burning electricity. 

Verbal warnings being handed out right left and centre :)

Its a good think Jeff has gone to Burnley, at least he can't be reprimanded for the lights being on but no-ones home :ph34r:

Anybody got 5 pence for the leccy meter?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

I can just see it now, Uncle Mel running round switching lights off and bollockin anyone who leaves a room with a light burning electricity. 

Verbal warnings being handed out right left and centre :)

Its a good think Jeff has gone to Burnley, at least he can't be reprimanded for the lights being on but no-ones home :ph34r:

Probably his fancy heaters in the concourses didn't come on a fixed tariff 

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look no one seen this lad play give him a freaking chance i have no probleam at lower league players a chance.

I agree, I would happily see us buy 10 each season in the hope maybe just 1 might do a job. Wages will be low. Worth a gamble.

8 hours ago, fola said:

Hi there,

Macclesfield fan here. If you buy Danny Rowe you are getting the best player in the Non-League, without a shadow of a doubt. Can play either LM or RM and is probably the best player to have ever played for us. Can score goals, can take on players with ease and he's got a lot of strength for a winger. Can also play as a number 10. In my eyes, could easily make the step up to the Championship. 

How many accounts is Mel allowed?

Archived