Danny Rowe - Signed for Ipswich

Abu Derby

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

We've gone from Bakary Sako to Danny  Rowe.

Have we had a big gas bill or something?

I can just see it now, Uncle Mel running round switching lights off and bollockin anyone who leaves a room with a light burning electricity. 

Verbal warnings being handed out right left and centre :)

Its a good think Jeff has gone to Burnley, at least he can't be reprimanded for the lights being on but no-ones home :ph34r:

JOE BERNSTEIN: Derby County are considering a move for Macclesfield Town winger Danny Rowe who has already attracted bids from Walsall, Port Vale and Barnet.

Rowe, 24, helped non-league Macclesfield's beat Walsall and take Oxford United to a replay in this season's FA Cup and is valued at around £100,000.

Odd one.. on first glance, I thought it might be one for the development squad, but not at the age of 24.

Still, as ever, reserve judgement until he plays in a Rams shirt.

1 minute ago, EastHertsRam said:

Lads, don't post who we are looking to bring in, this is Steve Bruce's scouting network, now it'll only be a matter of time before Villa put an offer in for the lad. ;)

Hear what you're saying....really hope they don't try and snatch Blackman and Camara from us,  could be the difference between promotion and not. ...?

6 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

I can just see it now, Uncle Mel running round switching lights off and bollockin anyone who leaves a room with a light burning electricity. 

Its a good think Jeff has gone to Burnley, at least he can't be reprimanded for the lights being on but no-ones home :ph34r:

Maybe this was why Mel was in the dressing room, making sure nobody had left the showers running?

27 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

JOE BERNSTEIN: Derby County are considering a move for Macclesfield Town winger Danny Rowe who has already attracted bids from Walsall, Port Vale and Barnet.

Rowe, 24, helped non-league Macclesfield's beat Walsall and take Oxford United to a replay in this season's FA Cup and is valued at around £100,000.

Odd one.. on first glance, I thought it might be one for the development squad, but not at the age of 24.

Still, as ever, reserve judgement until he plays in a Rams shirt.

That's what I thought, maybe a 19 year old or something. Strange if true but never heard or seen him play 

Hi there,

Macclesfield fan here. If you buy Danny Rowe you are getting the best player in the Non-League, without a shadow of a doubt. Can play either LM or RM and is probably the best player to have ever played for us. Can score goals, can take on players with ease and he's got a lot of strength for a winger. Can also play as a number 10. In my eyes, could easily make the step up to the Championship. 

15 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Yes agree. Hungry players needed. Players that have a lot to prove and will relish playing in front of 30,000 plus. A player that's cheap and not on big wages is never a gamble. 

Good point. We should also be looking at Ollie Watkins and David Wheeler from Exeter City, two talented lower league players who could also make the step up. Also you are not gambling millions on a player and nothing to lose if they don't come off. Like the look of Danny Rowe and we can adopt the Danny Rose song for him.

1 hour ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Cancel Mac's post-match coffee - that'll save us a bundle!

1 hour ago, fola said:

Hi there,

Macclesfield fan here. If you buy Danny Rowe you are getting the best player in the Non-League, without a shadow of a doubt. Can play either LM or RM and is probably the best player to have ever played for us. Can score goals, can take on players with ease and he's got a lot of strength for a winger. Can also play as a number 10. In my eyes, could easily make the step up to the Championship. 

Danny, is that you?!

3 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

Lads, don't post who we are looking to bring in, this is Steve Bruce's scouting network, now it'll only be a matter of time before Villa put an offer in for the lad. ;)

Camara is a fantastic buy.....nudge, nudge, wink, wink , Mr Bruce :thumbsup:

Archived