A fridge too far

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Sorry mate but you're talking out your rectum there.

I've always admired that as a skill.

Make a great ventriloquist 

Forest will be comfortably safe, barring a collapse of staggering proportions.

With only four points separating themselves and Birmingham in 12th, they'll be looking up, and a strong finish might momentarily gloss over Fawaz's continued incompetence at the helm.

But I think even though they have a lot of pedigree in attacking positions with Assombalonga, McCormack, Bendtner and Zach Clough, the midfield looks a bit lifeless and the defence less than solid, so any talk of play-offs is side-splittingly delusional.

For me, they just need to focus on further developing their young players as these will be the players they can build the team around moving forward, or more likely generate profit from.

They've always been known for having one of the best youth systems in the lower leagues so they need to continue tapping into it.

Not even Fawaz can undo that, yet! :whistle:

17 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

They've always been known for having one of the best youth systems in the lower leagues so they need to continue tapping into it.

Perhaps now he's not selling the club, he can turn his personal attention to that area........;)

Fawaz, youth is the future, the more you get involved the better it will get. get down there and work your magic.

10 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Sorry mate but you're talking out your rectum there. Our club may be a clusterfuck but we're still reeling them off the academy. 

Ben Brereton has been scoring for fun in the U23' and made his first team debut last night, definitely a talent.

Joe Worrall has impressed since playing in the first team and Amel Ahmedhodzic is also a great prospect (both CB). 

Yeap, that maybe true, however you just know that they will be sold off.

You may have two rusty stars on your shirt, does not hide the fact that you have an owner that is clueless, sooner have no stars and a stable club.

Time your lot stopped dining out on the stale past, looks pathetic tbh.

11 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Sorry mate but you're talking out your rectum there. Our club may be a clusterfuck but we're still reeling them off the academy. 

Ben Brereton has been scoring for fun in the U23' and made his first team debut last night, definitely a talent.

Joe Worrall has impressed since playing in the first team and Amel Ahmedhodzic is also a great prospect (both CB). 

Oh, sorry Dawnie, I really do apologise that I don't have the same knowledge of the Forest academy as a Forest fan.

8 hours ago, Jourdan said:

Forest will be comfortably safe, barring a collapse of staggering proportions.

With only four points separating themselves and Birmingham in 12th, they'll be looking up, and a strong finish might momentarily gloss over Fawaz's continued incompetence at the helm.

But I think even though they have a lot of pedigree in attacking positions with Assombalonga, McCormack, Bendtner and Zach Clough, the midfield looks a bit lifeless and the defence less than solid, so any talk of play-offs is side-splittingly delusional.

For me, they just need to focus on further developing their young players as these will be the players they can build the team around moving forward, or more likely generate profit from.

Stick around mate, good post. 

They are building a new aquarium near to the City Ground, the purpose of which is to preserve some of the species living in the Trent, and Stan the man is putting his name to the project.

It's going to be called the Stan Collymore Carp Ark.

Archived