A fridge too far

ramsbottom

Sith Happens
6 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

An American investment group containing more than one billionaire (allegedly)?  It's only going one way, Conor the East Midlands are calling once again.

GSE was the same, they wont be in it for anything other than to make money, to be fair if they are anything like GSE its probably what forest need, it did us no harm in the end.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

GSE was the same, they wont be in it for anything other than to make money, to be fair if they are anything like GSE its probably what forest need, it did us no harm in the end.

However do you think the gumps have the patience to go through what we did, several seasons of marginal games and virtually being built from the basement up? 

I very much doubt they would, they expect instant results, they would expect the new 80% owners to open up a warchest of £30m for a new squad. Very few of their supporters realise or acknowledge that the whole thing needs tearing down and rebuilt in a commercially sound way.

8 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

However do you think the gumps have the patience to go through what we did, several seasons of marginal games and virtually being built from the basement up? 

I very much doubt they would, they expect instant results, they would expect the new 80% owners to open up a warchest of £30m for a new squad. Very few of their supporters realise or acknowledge that the whole thing needs tearing down and rebuilt in a commercially sound way.

And would they have a stoic manager who buys players on character over ability and successful relegation battling on peanuts for four years, or cycle through no-hoper, has-been, never-was, never-given-a-chance managers as the rebuilding is perpetually restarted?

Forest now is what Derby were like after the amigos. For once you can sympathise with the gumps as they're going through the same rubbish we had. New owners with fresh ideas seemed to work fr us, and commercially since the Americans were owners we're sound. Mel has done a great job with infrastructure, but it's on the base set by the last owners. Without being too nice to the trees, you have to hope for the sake of football they end up with a similar process. 

All I hope is that they go down..... it's a football club at the end of the day, they are football fans..... I know plenty of them when we had 3 amigos were sympathetic to our cause to get them out.

Never hated any football fan, however would like to see them relegated. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

They are in serious bother - on and off the field. Amazing to see that between them, both Snottingham teams have amassed 1 point out of the last 45 available.

2fb1f0ff1589fb03ffa4814f3aef0929.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Lansbury has been a huge loss for them. 

I hope, even if it's not us, that someone gets him this window. I'm sure there is someone with a funny name that will come in and replace him. 

I wonder if Pereplotkins is available? 

#ideal

14 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Lansbury has been a huge loss for them. 

I hope, even if it's not us, that someone gets him this window. I'm sure there is someone with a funny name that will come in and replace him. 

Don't be daft mate, we can all see Dumitru and Lica (has he played yet?) have been great replacements for young Oliver B.. 

Archived