Will Mac ?

mozza

dissolve , if he gets wet ?

Rather than risk the wrath of the media (cough 'brolly' cough) and opposition fans he chooses to sit high in the stands , now it is claimed that he can assess any situation better from up there , if he sees a problem he gives Chris a bell , would he be more effective to be on the touchline where he can dish out the bolokins first hand ?

Thoughts please my luvvlies ..:)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mozza said:

dissolve , if he gets wet ?

Rather than risk the wrath of the media (cough 'brolly' cough) and opposition fans he chooses to sit high in the stands , now it is claimed that he can assess any situation better from up there , if he sees a problem he gives Chris a bell , would he be more effective to be on the touchline where he can dish out the bolokins first hand ?

Thoughts please my luvvlies ..:)

Do you really see any tactical changes ? I don't.

Really gets on my nerves. We sit right close to him and he's up he's down gets his coffee on his headset down back up ... and tactically there really is nothing on offer. 4-3-3 and it's just about subbing his round pegs in round holes and square pegs in square holes. Like Nugent for Bent last night when we are losing 0-1. Zzzzzz

He needs to step up his game.

Archived