Camara and Hanson down the left is a hopeless combination

Curtains

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

Oh well let's hope we go on another run again. 

As McClaren  says it's how we react to these defeats. 

Yeah, we certainly don't want to lose all the belief we've built up. We can still pressure that top 6.

I do think we need 1 or 2 players more in this window. There's a handful of players that aren't contributing much at all. We need more than 12/13 players that are seriously pushing for 11 places. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Yeah, we certainly don't want to lose all the belief we've built up. We can still pressure that top 6.

I do think we need 1 or 2 players more in this window. There's a handful of players that aren't contributing much at all. We need more than 12/13 players that are seriously pushing for 11 places. 

I would be delighted with 12/13 players pushing for the starting 11. Last night I counted 3 

Camara isn't going to cut it in the championship, but I can see how he could be a success in the French or other european leagues. Another poor signing for DCFC. Regarding Hanson, he's is no left back. I haven't see Shackell play LB but I have read that he can play there. If so he should move to that position for the next game and bring Pearce back in at CB. 

2 minutes ago, CumbrianRam said:

Shackell would be no good at LB, at full back you need to look at least semi-comfortable of the ball, Shackells fails here

The early part of his career at Norwich was at left back he can fill in better than a reserve right footed midfielder! 

4 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Really.. Is that not one of the reasons he struggled so much, he turned into three players most of the night.. He was not great , I agree but Leeds nullified his threat.

Certainly what ever 'threat' he posed was nullified. I can't argue with that. 

43 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

I have an astounding idea. How about play the reserves left back? or the U18's left back? 

don't know if anyone has suggested this before. 

Callum MacDonald isn't bad in the U23s .

Scored a great free kick against Sunderland on Thuursday.  Hanson is good on free kicks though he has a great shot on him. 

2 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

I have an astounding idea. How about play the reserves left back? or the U18's left back? 

don't know if anyone has suggested this before. 

Knowing our luck probably all injured.

Archived