Vydra should never wear the shirt again

rammieib

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rammieib said:

Fee is not his fault agreed, but I think he isn't taking responsibility because when things are not going for you the one thing you can change is effort. Two different opinions then on the effort side, that's fine. I'd ask you next time you see him just to watch him if you think he is running 100% though.

i think we all agree that Pearson is the idiot who got us lumbered with this scenario. Rush was supporting the manager at the time.

I hope come the summer we won't be scared to cut our losses and run on a number of players.

I do agree that Pearson is the real culprit here. I respect your opinion on the matter, but my personal view is that whilst Vydra is still a Derby player I will still continue to support him, though next game he plays I'll watch him particularly to see if I agree with the point on effort.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Yeah, I don't know how good a player he is, but effort wise didn't look like the player that played at the start of the season. Could happily get rid now for me.

Several times could've made a tackle or blocked a clearance but didn't bother, barely sprinted all half. Touch and passing were both awful.

17 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Strikers are only as the good as their service and today the service was awful

But if they want service they have to help the build up. They can't just stand holding hands with their marker while the team do all the work.

Drop in, lay off, pull the midfield on, go out and make it 2v1 or 3v2 on the flanks. Move defenders. Then get forward when the ball is there.

If a striker wants service then come and help us deliver. 

1 minute ago, EnigmaRam said:

Sorry but Vydra unfortunately doesn't offer anything to this team. We don't play the right way to his strengths. Inch a waste of money

Sorry, WHAT are his strengths. We've seen him mess up in various situations but not look good in any...

Hanson is playing out of position and got a roasting first half, stuck at it though and improved in the second. That's the attitude you need. Fights for everything.

Vydra and Camara were so bad tonight, I despair of our recruitment. Amazes me how badly wrong we continue to get it

24 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Goals are starting to become a worry, in 4 league games we have scored a penalty and that is it.

Now onto Reading.

We are slowly undoing all our good work.

Without Bradley and I think Ince got his 5th yellow tonight for being fouled and then kicking out (a bit of a stupid one that) so we are going to be very weak for the Reading game. 

Just now, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Without Bradley and I think Ince got his 5th yellow tonight for being fouled and then kicking out (a bit of a stupid one that) so we are going to be very weak for the Reading game. 

I think the boundary for the 5th yellow card has passed. So Ince should be okay.

1 minute ago, Gritters said:

WheN he was Ruth rough he should have scored I recko  Ince would have anyway when is Thorne back.??

That's made things very clear.

Archived