Graham Taylor

Mafiabob

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/01/2017 at 18:06, therealhantsram said:

Excellent club manager and I loved his TV work. Really insightful analysis, unlike so many who just state the obvious. An intelligent, original thinker and such a shame he will be remembered by so many for that disastrous documentary. 

Actually I thought that documentary was pure TV gold...and it's a pity they don't show it again so that fans who were maybe too young at the time can see how unlucky Graham Taylor was to lose his job on that fateful night in Holland when England were robbed by the referee..

A sad lost to the game.

On 12 January 2017 at 13:53, Elgin_Ram said:

RIP Graham

Are you based in Elgin, Scotland? Elgin_Ram?........Pleased to meet you. There are a few Rams fans in Aberdeenshire, if you ever fancy joining us to watch a game, travel down with us or meeting up at a game etc. Please stay in touch.

Regarding Graham Taylor a wonderful gentleman, unlike the failing pigs that work for the English gutter press that tried to destroy him when England manager and after.

Saturday's Football Focus is worth a watch for those that didn't see it, and is available this week until the next episode on BBCiplayer

RIP Graham

zsn0ad.jpg

20 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Are you based in Elgin, Scotland? Elgin_Ram?........Pleased to meet you. There are a few Rams fans in Aberdeenshire, if you ever fancy joining us to watch a game, travel down with us or meeting up at a game etc. Please stay in touch.

Regarding Graham Taylor a wonderful gentleman, unlike the failing pigs that work for the English gutter press that tried to destroy him when England manager and after.

Saturday's Football Focus is worth a watch for those that didn't see it, and is available this week until the next episode on BBCiplayer

RIP Graham

zsn0ad.jpg

Aye, not too far down the A96 from you. Thanks for the offer. Much appreciated. Cracking Flag

1 hour ago, Elgin_Ram said:

Aye, not too far down the A96 from you. Thanks for the offer. Much appreciated. Cracking Flag

Hi Elgin_Ram there is a PM (Private Message) option on here, see the envelope top right hand corner, if you'd like to PM myself Inverurie Ram your e-mail address, I'll add you on to any Aberdeenshire Rams e-mails I send out, for games we are either watching together on TV or live games that we are planning on going too etc, in case you'd ever like to come along, any way up to yourself, and your always very welcome.

Up The Rams.

Archived