Official: Tom Ince joins Huddersfield Town

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, ramant62 said:

Well strictly speaking, he will have a leg to stand on, he just won't have a foot on the end of it. Lucky that he's left footed hey ?

Yes, you stumped us all there.

• 4 months later...
3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Derby ready to sell Tom Ince, to provide Rowett with funds. 

Newcastle said to be keen, and willing to offer Hanley as part of a deal.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/derby-ready-sell-top-scorer-10440957

Don't believe this article for one second, Rowett said £4m for wisdom was too much so why would we offer that amount for Hanley? Would be happy if the bit about Blackman and Camara being paid off is true as well as bent leaving 

3 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I just get the feeling that Rowett doesn't fancy Ince, completely. Don't know why, just the way I'm seeing it.

10m+ is good money. Maybe try and get £15m, which would be top money 

£15m or £10m + Hanley would do me. 

I'd rather sell Hughes than Ince.

I love Will but I have no idea how we can justify selling one of our only players who boasts any sort of consistent production at all in the past two years. Particularly when the rest of our wingers contribution is genuinely pitiful. 

Will's got a lot of style but Ince has got substance.

I thought Rowett would be more substance over style. Hope this isn't true.

1 minute ago, Leicester Ram said:

I'd rather sell Hughes than Ince.

I love Will but I have no idea how we can justify selling one of our only players who boasts any sort of consistent production at all in the past two years. Particularly when the rents of our wingers contribution is genuinely pitiful. 

Will's got a lot of style but Ince has got substance.

I thought Rowett would be more substance over style. Hope this isn't true.

To me, there's more value in Hughes than Ince. If Rowett needs funds, Ince is an easier sale because of the season he's just had. Hughes could and probably will have a brilliant season next year. His value would again rocket. I think we're probably at our ceiling with Tom in terms of his value. He's getting to the age now where he himself will want Prem football, with Hughes being just that little bit younger. 

I think a Will Hughes on top form is a 20m player. Guess it's just down to what Rowett's opinion on the two is. I think it's pretty clear that one of the two is going to have to leave for Rowett to do what he wants to do.

I think Tom has 2 years left on his contract, compared to Will's 3, also? 

6 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

To me, there's more value in Hughes than Ince. If Rowett needs funds, Ince is an easier sale because of the season he's just had. Hughes could and probably will have a brilliant season next year. His value would again rocket. I think we're probably at our ceiling with Tom in terms of his value. He's getting to the age now where he himself will want Prem football, with Hughes being just that little bit younger. 

I think a Will Hughes on top form is a 20m player. Guess it's just down to what Rowett's opinion on the two is. I think it's pretty clear that one of the two is going to have to leave for Rowett to do what he wants to do.

I think Tom has 2 years left on his contract, compared to Will's 3, also? 

I would be offering him another year and some more money at this point, test his commitment. If we can get him to sign a new deal over the summer it will put any speculation to bed. He is worth the money.

Archived