Nuwtfly

Tom Ince (Newcastle)

145 posts in this topic

LOL LOL LOL LOL  HA HA HA on your bike newcastle lol

Derby_EnglandLoyal likes this

8m Dwight Gayle & Matt Richie and maybe we'll seem interested ;) 

LeedsRam1999, AlsagerRam and Kyle guest like this

10 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I don't think he'd want to move particularly unless a prem club came in for him.

He seems to have found himself here.

Mostly true RW.

My dad, errr no I mean Paul Ince spoke extensively a few days ago on the Tv about Thomas (who came on the phone talking about bacon sandwiches etc and his performance and goal at west brom)

the gist of it was that Thomas' dream is to play in the premier league, preferably with Derby. Yes he's happy at Derby right now but clearly was frustrated earlier in the season but is now "expressing himself"

Not saying he'd go but he'd probably take a serious look at Newcastle Brighton or a mainstay PL team ... since it more clearly realizes his PL ambition. 

Absolutely no chance,esp at this,stage in the season when we are relying on Tom for most of our goals...he knows which side his bread is buttered at derby too.

F... Off Newcastle try keeping the 100 players happy wot u have.

Ninos,

I pretty much agree with everything you've said there. The like miserormeter won't let me like it.

I don't think he'd move without giving it a lot of thought at present, unless it was top flight.

Ninos likes this

Just hope he goes to the media to rule out the move or our fans will be demanding an apology off him...

Saul Pimpson and rynny like this

I won't believe it until Nixon tells me so.

Steve How Hard? likes this

He'll be in the Premier league with Newcastle in a few months' time.

Let's not forget his form dips as well as his brilliance in the past few months.

I  reckon we would probably take £12m.

Derbyram1983 likes this

If it's true he'd go. Almost guaranteed premier league football next season. He's a footballer and if he's got ambition and wants more money then it's Newcastle next.