Official: Tom Ince joins Huddersfield Town

Nuwtfly

6 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

If you seriously think Butterfield is useless then you haven't a clue. Your constant criticism of Chris Martin did have me wondering - this would just confirm it.

U huh. Martins 100 times better than Butterfield who may be one of the most distinctly mediocre player we've fielded in the past few seasons. Utter tripe. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, McLovin said:

If Ince leaves yer da FC is well on its way to being complete, am I right @Leicester Ram or am I right? ?

Carson

Wisdom Pearce   Davies   Lowe

Hanson Johnson

Boyd          Bryson        Russell

Nugent

No room for the likes of Keogh, Thorne, Hughes or Martin in yer da's starting 11 as they are too technical and flamboyant for his liking.

??Pearce?! Hanson?! Russell?! Do you actually watch Derby?!! Boyd isn't a Derby player and Forsyth is better than Lowe who's always injured!

Ultimately if we accept an offer this window for Ince then it is up to him if he wants to move or not as with anyone and bearing in mind he could have a great season for whoever in the premiership which could result in being picked in the England squad for next summers World Cup finals so I think he would move on.

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

If Ince leaves yer da FC is well on its way to being complete, am I right @Leicester Ram or am I right? ?

Carson

Wisdom Pearce   Davies   Lowe

Hanson Johnson

Boyd          Bryson        Russell

Nugent

No room for the likes of Keogh, Thorne, Hughes or Martin in yer da's starting 11 as they are too technical and flamboyant for his liking.

Yer da, my da, his da, they'd all be happy.

1 hour ago, Ramdale said:

I understand every player has a price, however if we do decide to sell Ince, we should demand at least 12 million as we have no need to sell. My worry if he goes is that he would need replacing and a similar replacement who is proven would probably cost that amount anyway.

Ince is the only player in the team who has that bit of magic to score a goal out of nothing. All the other wide players (Russell, Weimann, Blackman, Anya) are all grafters but lack end product and prodcution on a consistent basis. I understand that Rowett wants a hard working team, however you need some players with real quality to be successful. Likes of Knockeart, Ritchie were absolutely key to the promoted teams this year. If we sell Ince, we have no players of his type/quality left in the squad.

Exactly..it's not as if the goals have been flooding in is it????

43 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

??Pearce?! Hanson?! Russell?! Do you actually watch Derby?!! Boyd isn't a Derby player and Forsyth is better than Lowe who's always injured!

According to the yer da's Pearce has lots of passion and speaks very loudly. Secondly, Lowe and Hanson are academy graduates so there should be a clear route for them as they would fight for the shirt and want to play for Derby. Whilst yer da's appreciate Forsyth, there would be already 2 scots in that team and yer da's head wouldn't be able to handle more than 2 scots in the team. Russell has lots of pashun and desire according to them. Boyd will be joining so the yer da's are already planning a fiesta, propa old school English winger. Not one of these fancy wingers who scores.

3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

According to the yer da's Pearce has lots of passion and speaks very loudly. Secondly, Lowe and Hanson are academy graduates so there should be a clear route for them as they would fight for the shirt and want to play for Derby. Whilst yer da's appreciate Forsyth, there would be already 2 scots in that team and yer da's head wouldn't be able to handle more than 3 scots in the team. Russell has lots of pashun and desire according to them. Boyd will be joining so the yer da's are already planning a fiesta, propa old school English winger. Not one of these fancy wingers who scores.

Fortunately, ma da doesn't know much about football, so lets me make all the signings and pick the team. Big fan of Chrissy is ma da.

46 minutes ago, Ninos said:

U huh. Martins 100 times better than Butterfield who may be one of the most distinctly mediocre player we've fielded in the past few seasons. Utter tripe. 

At least we can all agree that Martin is better than Butterfield. Probably the least controversial thing ever written on this forum. 

1 hour ago, Ninos said:

This is a Tom Ince thread. Can you take your Butterfield hatred elsewhere? Maybe create your own thread, somewhere you can contain all that hatred all in one place.  And let the rest of us discuss this Ince rumour, eh? 

Cheers. You boring arse.

7 minutes ago, Warren Hobhead said:

This is a Tom Ince thread. Can you take your Butterfield hatred elsewhere? Maybe create your own thread, somewhere you can contain all that hatred all in one place.  And let the rest of us discuss this Ince rumour, eh? 

Cheers. You boring arse.

It was in response to saying we took their best player lololol and now they're taking ours. Pay attention. 

1 hour ago, Ninos said:

Is there ever any middle ground with you? 

Players can be something other than either diabolical or ejaculation provokingly brilliant.

Warning: World's Worst Analogy time.

Basing your team around Tom Ince is like having 10 dogs, choosing one of them to go on the longest walks, giving him all of the most nutritious food and giving him free reign of the garden to do his business, whlst barely exercising the other 9 and telling them to feed off the scraps that your chosen pooch occasionally drops while engorging himself on his own meals.

6 months later you look at your pack and find that the neglected 9 are subsequently undernourished, have **** all over the carpet and can't perform as well as the one who's fit & healthy, or to even half the ability you know they should be able to given their pedigree.

Sell the 'top dog', feed the others more fairly and others will flourish.

10 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I would like to hear from GR and a statement made that Ince is not for sale....

Why ? Rowett on record as saying every player has his price and we all know that some of the bigger names need to be moved on .

Ince obviously open to a move as you don't bid but unless you've tested the water and £7.2 million is the start of the negotiation process.

He'll move on and so will we ,but we'll have around £15 million in the kitty to play around with.

He won't be the last one to move on for a big fee,we need to trust Rowett to do what's best and shape a squad that can compete and cope with the demands of the Championship. 

Archived