FA Cup

FindernRam

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Cheers DEL. So just to confirm - the Leicester cup tie is on the Friday night of Jan 27th and its on BBC live?

3 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Yes. 

Told you so. :thumbsup:

37 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Probably so some folk don't complain that the 10pm news isn't on at 10pm.

I can tell you the news at 10 before its even happened. Loads of people have died, terrorists are everywhere, Britain is skint and snow and arctic conditions are going to cause mayhem (for one day if at all).

No need to watch it now. It's the same **** everday. :)

1 minute ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I can tell you the news at 10 before its even happened. Loads of people have died, terrorists are everywhere, Britain is skint and snow and arctic conditions are going to cause mayhem (for one day if at all).

You forgot 'someone has p***ed on donald trumps head'.

50 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Donald trump has said something stupid, a politician has said Britain doesn't have a plan for Brexit , and a famous pop star has died. And the snow is due to global warming and it's all our fault. 

7 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

So you want them to take police considerations, sort TV out, consider the move of other fixtures on the list in a space of 24 hours? 

I think three weeks between cup rounds, to use one week up before announcing the date is too long yes.

15 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I asked and was told it wasn't happening due to "contractual problems" as BT were involved as well as BBC.

Thanks for the info mate, for obvious reasons I thought this would be a good one to watch

haven't been able to stomach the Norwich and Leeds games.

Archived