FA Cup

FindernRam

its a good job our last 55 fa cup games havent been on, imagine how many years that would go back...reckon it would have included the 46 cup final.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just noticed that the FA cup final and the play off final are on the same weekend! 

It's not impossible for one team to be involved in both and I can't see either being rearranged. 

You'd have to play a weakened team in one game, but which one? 

57 minutes ago, ram59 said:

I've just noticed that the FA cup final and the play off final are on the same weekend! 

It's not impossible for one team to be involved in both and I can't see either being rearranged. 

utter madness, relying on fate to avoid this, we will be ok though given that we are going up in the top 2

1 hour ago, ram59 said:

One would be moved, undoubtedly. But if I had to choose, it'd be the playoff final I'd play a weakened side in.

1 hour ago, ram59 said:

Sounds a cracking weekend!

Can you pitch tents in Covent Garden?

1 minute ago, TelTheRam said:

No need to worry - the FA will make sure that no Championship club reaches the FA Cup Final.

Tell me how? 

5 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Some libelous things which totally don't happen :ph34r:

Exactly. My comment was tongue-in-cheek really.

I did always feel, however, that the league cup was biased towards ensuring Premier league teams got through the semi-final stage by making it over 2 legs.

To take 4 working days to sort this out is absolutely appalling by the broadcasters and Football Association.

I know its probably already known 'behind the scenes' but to not release the date yet to the public with only two weeks until the day itself is not very impressive.

Archived