Stan Collymore vs Derby fans on Twitter

Cam the Ram

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody wants to retweet it to one of the papers before he deletes it, don't know if the post Cam put up could be used, don't know how these things work, hit the **** in his pocket, by that I mean hopefully no media outlets will give him a platform to earn any dough.

2 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Somebody wants to retweet it to one of the papers before he deletes it, don't know if the post Cam put up could be used, don't know how these things work, hit the **** in his pocket, by that I mean hopefully no media outlets will give him a platform to earn any dough.

The thing Cam posted was a photo, not the link to the tweet,so even if Collymore deletes it, it will stay on here for all to see. Nice thinking ahead Cam

7 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

I did and now he's blocked me! Took one for the team. 

2 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Oh dear. That's tragic. Was this in Derby then or something?

Yep. He's a scumbag. He was in trouble lots even before the fire. I often travel passed the sainsburys near it before games  and you can see the house where the fire took place which brings back the memories of it.. Very awful event especially when innocent children were killed.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

The thing Cam posted was a photo, not the link to the tweet,so even if Collymore deletes it, it will stay on here for all to see. Nice thinking ahead Cam

Thanks McLovin, that was a despicable retort and it would be a good thing if it became public knowledge what a low life piece of work he is.

11 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Not shocked at all by the comment by Collymore. That's the kind of person he is. I'm more surprised that he hasn't blocked you yet Cam though! :lol:

I've never tweeted him mate. Only use Twitter to see Derby news and occasionally tweet friends, I'm a bit boring really. I just saw a few people on my timeline mentioning Collymore so thought I'd see what was happening and came across that.

Ive been blocked not even said anything bad just tweeted him calling him disgusting which he is

i honestly hate the man. Some people used to be vile to him on Twitter which i didnt agree with and he was the first to go running to the police i hope he gets what he deserves for this   

Archived