Jordon Ibe

Doodle

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Ibe had 2 good halves of football in his time here. The rest of his performances flattered to deceive. Running into players and losing the ball. Less end product than Johnny Russell by a long distance!

Have we had 2 different Jordan Ibe's on loan then? The one I remember was instrumental in our change in fortunes and the majority of Rams fans were gutted when Liverpool recalled him. Don't know anything about the other Jordan Ibe you are referring to....who does he play for out of interest???

6 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Have we had 2 different Jordan Ibe's on loan then? The one I remember was instrumental in our change in fortunes and the majority of Rams fans were gutted when Liverpool recalled him. Don't know anything about the other Jordan Ibe you are referring to....who does he play for out of interest???

no, you must have just been smoking something illegal, maybe even injecting it.

15 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I'm with Mostyn on this. Yes I remember some outstanding performances from him but also the same traits described by Mostyn. 

It took until Christmas for Ibe to look good so inconsistent defiantly but high potential and he probably only went back to Liverpool because Rodgers was looking dodgy but our frustrations were that he was recalled on the Friday night before we played and lost to forest on the Saturday. Do we need him or do we continue to persevere with camara?

Archived