NUGENT 

1 hour ago, sage said:

CARSON

BAIRD  KEOGH SHACKELL ANYA

DE SART

JOHNSON.       HUGHES

INCE.                     .              RUSSELL

NUGENT 

Bit harsh on Pearce. I know Shackell played well at WBA but I'm sure he only came in for the cup game to give Pearce a rest. 

39 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

Didn't see him come off, serious enough to miss Friday?

Cooper came off at 71 minutes it is his calf so maybe will likely miss on Friday. 

31 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Thank goodness Jansson is out. Guys a monster and for me, the best centre back in the division. Hughes should hopefully come back refreshed after his little rest too. Looking forward to seeing how him and De Sart link up in the midfield too

Would be nice to Johnson in a more advanced role as well

8 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Just out of interest. Has the 37 quid ticket price put anyone off going to this game? Just would be interested to know how many (if any) have been deterred purely on stupid ticket pricing alone. Thanks

Reasons I am NOT going to Elland Road

1 It`s on SKY 

2 I will be in Scarborough (short break)

3 The price is TOO high

4 I don`t like the place.

Reason I don`t like the place

Did not go last season ,but the season before I had all sorts of hassle and I had my kids with me.I am a bit long in the tooth now BUT was brought up in the days of football violence.It was more or less expected on an away day, and you survived on your wits to avoid it .Leeds was always a volatile fixture in the 70s and 80s but you don`t expect threats and abuse when you have the family with you these days. I am No shrinking violet but I have crossed Elland Road off my list of away days for the time being.

43 minutes ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Reasons I am NOT going to Elland Road

1 It`s on SKY 

2 I will be in Scarborough (short break)

3 The price is TOO high

4 I don`t like the place.

Reason I don`t like the place

Did not go last season ,but the season before I had all sorts of hassle and I had my kids with me.I am a bit long in the tooth now BUT was brought up in the days of football violence.It was more or less expected on an away day, and you survived on your wits to avoid it .Leeds was always a volatile fixture in the 70s and 80s but you don`t expect threats and abuse when you have the family with you these days. I am No shrinking violet but I have crossed Elland Road off my list of away days for the time being.

I tick 3 out of your 4 boxes Alan. Sadly I'm not going to Scarborough though.

Have a good time man. Maybe take in Scarborough Athletic FC? They play at Queensgate in Brid though but i go whenever I can when I'm up there. They lost at Burscough at the weekend so should be at home this.

It's a good way to while away a few hours.

No?

Ok, pub it is then! :p

Archived