Accrington Stanley

Wycombe

Oxford 

Rochdale

Rochdale

Fleetwood (if they win the replay) 

Any of them away please

:)

You been to Fleetwood? Obviously not otherwise you'd have left them off your list Del!:lol:

The ground actually is pretty decent for an ex non league ground however they have spent some money on it. The main stand is impressive and modern but opposite is unused terracing and random buildings.

I have to say though that they installed brand new toilet facilities last time I was there which is a lot more than can be said for most clubs at that level. Poo in peace brothers.

Fleetwood itself though. That's the downside.

2 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

You been to Fleetwood? Obviously not otherwise you'd have left them off your list Del!:lol:

The ground actually is pretty decent for an ex non league ground however they have spent some money on it. The main stand is impressive and modern but opposite is unused terracing and random buildings.

I have to say though that they installed brand new toilet facilities last time I was there which is a lot more than can be said for most clubs at that level. Poo in peace brothers.

Haven't been there yet. :(

People who say we shouldn't try to go on a run needs their head looking at. The confidence on that bus home yesterday must have been massive and De Sart must be counting the hours down for training tomorrow morning.

We can beat anybody with the right spirit and most prem teams field a weaker team until around the quarters.

Another away tie with maximum rams fans and its anybodys game.

Home tie with just 15,000 doesn't have the same feeling.

Arsenal away for me.

1 hour ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Things to do in Fleetwood...

Get off tram at the end.

Cross the road.

Follow the trail of fish set into the footpath.

Follow the trail of fish back.

Cross the road

Get back on the tram.

I think that's about it.

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

Things to do in Fleetwood...

Get off tram at the end.

Cross the road.

Follow the trail of fish set into the footpath.

Follow the trail of fish back.

Cross the road

Get back on the tram.

I think that's about it.

You could visit the Fishermans Friends factory as well.

Archived