De Sart Songs

Inverurie Ram

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't go breaking de Sart                  You couldn't if you tried                 He comes from bel....gi ...um         Now he's a Ram in our eyes              Woo hoo everyone knows it           When we were down de Sart came around                                        Right from the start we gave him our heart                                         Oh oh julien de Sart 

1 minute ago, Tombo said:

It's such a good song suggestion, I don't even need to tell you the tune. You just get it :lol:

"Don't laugh at me, cos I'm a fool"

On 7 January 2017 at 20:11, eddie said:

I thought about including stoofvlees (Flemish stew), but thought that would be lost on you lot.

;)

I went to a Westmalle tasting evening at a Head Of Steam last year where as well as many generous 'tastes', they also served flemish stew, bread and deserts made with Westmalle. That was a tough day at work on the following morning.

1 hour ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I think we're getting it all wrong. De Sart is Belgian so surely has a silent 't' so it should be De Sarr. Like Poirot. Not poirott.

Come on people. At least have a basic grasp of Belgian / French / Flemish / Walloon before you go around making songs up. :p

The we've got de Sart song still works without the T, smarta*se ;)

Just sound like a bunch of pirates

Archived