Razza Camara

Arsene Titman

Camara would be the last person out of the wingers who I would sell.

He is the only one out of Russell, Weimann & Blackman who can actually run with the ball and take on a player. He caused all sorts of problems to Craig Dawson, An established premier league player, on saturday.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Grow up will you. It's not my fault you're dim. The issue folks have is that as per feckin usual, you're hijacking a thread to bitch about other players. There's a Russell thread you know!  If you can't get through the day without slagging him off try posting there. 

LOL - You tell someone to grow up and then call someone Dim. Contradiction mate.

Only you and Eddie (Who constantly goes off topic) were unhappy. I didn't know forums meant we couldn't have discussions based on where the topic goes...

Anyway - lets get back to topic shall we - Camara - would he be a loss? Yes -  if he can show the form from Saturday on a regular basis he'd be a great player.

36 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

He is the only one out of Russell, Weimann & Blackman who can actually run with the ball and take on a player. He caused all sorts of problems to Craig Dawson, An established premier league player, on saturday.

Bear in mind though that Dawson is a centre back playing right back. And a slow centre back at that. Any winger with a decent amount of pace could've had him on toast.

I get what you're saying though. Did well he did.

On 1/9/2017 at 13:15, RamsPolls said:

He is the only one out of Russell, Weimann & Blackman who can actually run with the ball and take on a player. 

No he isn't... He isn't even in that list... :D

14 minutes ago, LeedsRam1999 said:

Think I would play camara against Leeds as Ayling (their RB) may have to play CB and they will have to play a second choice (think Beradi) who's main position is LB. Get camara running against someone who is not 100% match fit and he could have a hell of a time. 

Depends which Camara turns up!

19 minutes ago, LeedsRam1999 said:

Think I would play camara against Leeds as Ayling (their RB) may have to play CB and they will have to play a second choice (think Beradi) who's main position is LB. Get camara running against someone who is not 100% match fit and he could have a hell of a time. 

Coyle?

2 minutes ago, LeedsRam1999 said:

Not quite sure what you're on about? 

Lewie Coyle Leeds player mate who could be starting if Cooper are out. Means Bartley and Ayling in CB position. 

1 minute ago, rynny said:

Nah he is Blackburn manager mate, think you are getting a bit confused...

:lol:

Never confused at all. Lewie Coyle is Leeds player but nice try anyway. :lol:

Archived