Razza Camara

Arsene Titman

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think the lads been given a fair crack but if we get what we paid for him I see why we'd do business. Steve will have to wheel and deal and I trust his judgement. 

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, McLovin said:

His wife his pregnant with his second baby. Will try and get some more info on this. Hopefully there hasn't been any complications in the pregnancy and it's purely a case of them wanting to go back to bring a stable environment for the family. 

Fair enough. let him go.

His wife his pregnant with his second baby. Will try and get some more info on this. Hopefully there hasn't been any complications in the pregnancy and it's purely a case of them wanting to go back to bring a stable environment for the family. 

Why would you want to try get more info on a players personal life? And how does a player missing a game with personal reasons, followed by a transfer rumour suddenly jump to complications with the pregnancy? Have a word jeez.

Wish him the best of luck where ever he goes but I've never been a fan. Seems to spark excitement and high praise and I don't quite know why, there's nothing bar a few lively 5 minute spells here and there which have shown he's anywhere near good enough for this level. Maybe it's the foreign nationality or even the "unknown" mystery a player brings when we sign them from abroad. 

Nick Blackman is twice the footballer. There, I said it. 

9 minutes ago, eddie said:

To tell the truth, I didn't see a lot of difference between him and Theo.

Can I just clarify...I liked in a - headless but very fast chicken - way?

Not in a Lenny Henry -Ainsley Harriet lazy racist tv researcher getting the sack type way? ?

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

Impact at doing what?

I don't think he's been given a chance but I don't ever think he's been good enough when he has played.

Sadly I'll always remember the shocking corner at Hull away in the play-off second leg. Injury time, everyone is up, Razza to whip it in - it bounced before it hit the first defender!

Thought he looked promising on his debut last season (cup game, was it Chesterfield?) and when he came on against Preston earlier this season he changed the game. Linked up nicely with Hughes for the winning goal, and also setup Ince's winner at QPR last month.

For one million these days you're lucky to sign a player who can trap a ball. But there's undoubtedly a lot of flair there, but obviously there's a reason why 4 managers have overlooked him. 

Maybe he's a luxury our system can't really afford.

Would be intrigued if he goes to a club like Cardiff and plays alongside Rickie Lambert, perhaps he could reinvent himself as a striker.

Have a sneaky feeling that he could, at the right club, in a different position go on to be a really exciting player.

Just a shame it won't be with us by the looks of it. 

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

I like a bit of controversy on here, admittedly. I could have been a lot less harsh on the player, but I have a reputation of being an unpopular so and so to uphold!

Stems back to the Clough days I believe. I just told it how it was, got plenty of stick for it, and quite enjoyed being open to abuse. I mean, I stand 100% behind my opinions, I just have a way of expressing them on here.

I could have just said that I don't believe Razza is good enough. But would that really be worthy of a post? I have to make it at least a little interesting!

#neverforgetpeteboroaway

The time for nativity plays has passed.

37 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Can I just clarify...I liked in a - headless but very fast chicken - way?

Not in a Lenny Henry -Ainsley Harriet lazy racist tv researcher getting the sack type way? ?

Razza always reminded me of a young Dave Benson Phillips.....

1 hour ago, Sir Ramalot said:

Absolutely - both clueless players

I don't think we've seen enough of Camara to gauge his quality but to say he's clueless is ludicrous. If the stories about Sako are accurate and he ends up at Pride Park then, based on what I've seen of Camara, with Sako, we will have a far better, more powerful, goal-scoring wide player. We wouldn't miss Camara if he returns to France and good luck to him.

At least Razza know which way to go and where the penalty box is to cross into which is more than I can say for some of players we've signed of late!! 

Id like to of seen him get a run of games but if it's personal issues and he goes back to France good luck to him. Always seemed to have a good attitude

Like many others on here, I like what I've seen from Razza despite having had very sparse game time (part injuries fault, part managers not picking him).

Before this season I'd seen nothing to make me think Pearce would turn into anything special and yet, given a run in the team, he's been a rock.

Makes me wonder if moving Razza on before giving him a similar chance would be a mistake, given he has actually shown promise already... 

6 minutes ago, mike93rh said:

Like many others on here, I like what I've seen from Razza despite having had very sparse game time (part injuries fault, part managers not picking him).

Before this season I'd seen nothing to make me think Pearce would turn into anything special and yet, given a run in the team, he's been a rock.

Makes me wonder if moving Razza on before giving him a similar chance would be a mistake, given he has actually shown promise already... 

I think Pearce is the exception to the rule. Proven quality when signed (possibly at board level) but seemingly out of favour with the manager that would inherit him. 

Camara was signed on the back of the most successful spell of his career and unfortunately has yet to replicate it. He may well do but if the money spent can be recouped I wouldn't grumble 

Archived