Arsene Titman

Razza Camara

177 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, toddy said:

How the hell this player is allowed to put on a Derby County is beyond me -a winger the speed of Linford Christie and the football ability of a 3 year old -  truly a talentless winger.

Last night performance was possibly the worst I had seen an individual play in a Derby shirt!

Do you watch games with your eyes shut mate? 

Ramarena likes this

Have to admit, he is tactically very naive. But he comes from France so no big surprise. And he probably is just starting to understand English (?), at least something can be done from now on.

Either sell him or educate him. We could do with winger who'd be able to release the pressure by bringing the ball up. If he learnt how to defend and take care of the ball, he would do for me.

So long road ahead, but achievable improvements to be made.

Absolutely terrible on Friday night... Ran into trouble time and again instead of releasing the ball early... His tracking back was almost non existent leaving Hanson exposed against 2 players and when he did track back he may as well not have done...

He's an absolute luxury in this league and I don't see him having a long term future as a starter... Russell, Weimann and even Anya give us more...

Nuwtfly likes this

He wasn't great, but the way we set up certainly didn't help him.

A player like him should not be receiving the ball in his own half, he should be receiving the ball a few yards away from their penalty box and then he should be running at their defence  (as he did against West Brom).

The guy honestly look like he has absolutely no idea what to do with the ball when he gets it. We need a new left winger, no doubt about it. 

Sir Ramalot likes this

8 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Absolutely terrible on Friday night... Ran into trouble time and again instead of releasing the ball early... His tracking back was almost non existent leaving Hanson exposed against 2 players and when he did track back he may as well not have done...

He's an absolute luxury in this league and I don't see him having a long term future as a starter... Russell, Weimann and even Anya give us more...

A luxury player he is not... he certainly isn't..... a hinderence is probably a better description

23 minutes ago, Sir Ramalot said:

A luxury player he is not... he certainly isn't..... a hinderence is probably a better description

In the system we play and in the league we play in I would mostly agree... That position needs to be able to track back and cover against marauding defenders... Even the slower. more defensive minded defenders (Baird?) provide a decent attacking threat in this league... 

However if we could afford to stick a winger on the halfway line and let him do his own thing I think Camara would be great... I mean if we could afford to do that I'd rather let Ince do it... But still, he could...

Alpha likes this