De Sart - Signed on loan

David

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The youtube videos (what all scouts use surely..) display a player who doesn't take too many touches and is quickly looking for that next pass. He is wiry and mostly played in a league and for a team where he gets more time than he will in the Championship but overall, I like the look of him...could be a very clever move

SDSR, what do you think are our chances (percentage-wise) of us sorting the Martin thing this month?

1 minute ago, inter politics said:

The youtube videos (what all scouts use surely..) display a player who doesn't take too many touches and is quickly looking for that next pass but he is wiry and mostly played in a league and for a team where he gets more time than he will in the Championship but overall, I like the look of him...could be a very clever move

SDSR, what do you think are our chances (percentage-wise) of us sorting the Martin thing this month?

Not sure on % but likely. The club wouldn't still be working on it if it wasn't

Seen a few boro fans not happy with Karankas or what ever he's called treatment towards De Sart, looks like he could do well.. With Hughes and butterfield ruled out he could come in with Johnson in front 

Boro fan here, thought I'd drop in and give you my thoughts on De Sart.

Signed for us from Standard Liege having fallen out with their manager, he was very highly rated in the Belgium youth set up and by Liege themselves. He's a tall, classy midfielder who has a great pass on him and covers ground well from what I've seen. He's very highly rated by our coaching team and was in the first team for a lot of our pre season games, from what I saw of him in pre season I was expecting him to feature for us a lot more than he has done. Will be good for him and you if he can get some game time.

I always quite liked the 4-2-3-1 formation, it's an idea. Similar but subtly different to our current method. 

De Sart     Johnson

Hughes

Ince                                    Sako

Martin

Archived