i am sorry about spelling players name wrong

B4ev6is

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

You can't be a ******* and a mod, pick a side!

Only got the mod gig because you were telling everyone Lee Camps Dad died. You could be a mod now. Commanding the respect of fellow posters. Sleeping with glamour models. Driving fast cars. Using full stops where commas should be.

Just now, Alpha said:

Only got the mod gig because you were telling everyone Lee Camps Dad died. You could be a mod now. Commanding the respect of fellow posters. Sleeping with glamour models. Driving fast cars. Using full stops where commas should be.

Ha ha, you try posting sensibly when you've been camped in a bivvy by the 3rd tee, waiting for Camp Snr to walk by so you can clonk him on the head with a 3 iron.

The least @PGApro could have done is tell us where he works, would've saved my Christmas!

2 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Have to say that I'm not sorry about my bad spelling. Maybe I should be sorry not being sorry?..

Nah, don't give a **** b4! Easier that way!

Yeah but you're foreign init and don't have as much passion as us born and bred English fans, at least that's what Sky sports tells me every day. I'm a good little sheep who believes every I see on the tele

Don't need to say sorry to me mate content over container for me every time ,, this forum would be a far far poorer place without you ,,, seen enough of your posts to know you have the quality I most respect in people ,, no matter how passionate your view or opinion you are able to listen to others and adjust your view if others views make sense to you and apologise if you feel your wrong , your a top man ,don't ever for one minute think that not being the best speller in the world comes anywhere near those kind of qualities ,,, I'm a nightmare with writing as in I just write like I'm talking , don't have the first clue about punctuation ,, sometimes get pulled up on it but used to do match reports on another medium and lots really enjoyed them all the more for that grammatical flaw ,, I'm 55 now and I'm not going to change it as it would take the fun out of writing and iterupts flow , people can choose to read or give it a miss

14 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont mean too spell players wrong or course offanded anyone. Some of you know about my condation you see anyone who does not know i have learning differcults and dryslix as well and both of them are really bad as well so life for does not come easy.

B4 if someone calls you on an incorrect spelling, they are the lesser person and have lost the argument.

I have a mild form of dyslexia and understand how hard it can be, I have to think on how to write sentences all the time so I only use words I can spell, or I know will be in the spell check!

I hope you are getting the support you deserve, if not demand it.

There was a post last night which may have come across as being racist to people reading the forum, we have to be aware of the fact this is a public forum and many that visit will be unaware of B4's spelling difficulties. 

Some players, Baird (Bird) for example create no problems, Blackman (Blackmen) however as you can imagine can. 

I spoke with B4 privately last night about this player, which is probably why he felt the need to make this topic. I didn't ask for any public apology thread and made it clear we are aware of his difficulties and totally understand there was no racist intentions.

I like you as a poster B4. Some days I get confused though you can spell a whole post correctly with multiple paragraphs and some hard words. Some days your paragraphs can be all over the place with simpler words and hard to work out.

Don't stop posting though pal a lot of your posts make me laugh, actually a lot do which isn't a bad thing! 

Archived