West Brom v Derby County (FA Cup) - Match Day Thread

RamsPolls

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dave7 said:

Rawson interviewed ahead of the u23-game vs Arsenal tomorrow. Suggests he will play that game?

It's in DET that's where I got it from. 

6 minutes ago, dave7 said:

Yea I read that too, just seems strange to interview a player ahead of a game who isnt even taking part.

Probably done it few days ago maybe. 

19 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

"You never need to ask if he's a Yorkshireman, he'll have told you."

"You can always tell a Yorkshireman, but you can't tell him much."

19 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

"You never need to ask if he's a Yorkshireman, he'll have told you."

"You can always tell a Yorkshireman, but you can't tell him much."

Can't tell what their saying more like. Just sat in the car waiting for the kid to finish club and listening to Radio Sheff praise or grumble show.

Now I'm a broad Yorkshireman but some of these ringing in are inaudible! They cannot speak properly!

Always makes me cringe when i hear someone with an accent similar to mine being interviewed on the news on telly. It sounds awful. I sound like them!! :o

Just now, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Can't tell what their saying more like. Just sat in the car waiting for the kid to finish club and listening to Radio Sheff praise or grumble show.

Now I'm a broad Yorkshireman but some of these ringing in are inaudible! They cannot speak properly!

Always makes me cringe when i hear someone with an accent similar to mine being interviewed on the news on telly. It sounds awful. I sound like them!! :o

The most impenetrable accent I've ever come across is the West Cumbrian (I did 3 years at Sellafield). 

Scot Carson is from West Cumbria. If you can imagine his voice but obscured by about half a ton of gravel and half a million years genetic isolation,  coming at you from someone who has never heard English spoken any other way.

1 hour ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

58 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The most impenetrable accent I've ever come across is the West Cumbrian (I did 3 years at Sellafield). 

Scot Carson is from West Cumbria. If you can imagine his voice but obscured by about half a ton of gravel and half a million years genetic isolation,  coming at you from someone who has never heard English spoken any other way.

Reading these juat makes me think of this

32 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

:lol: pmsl

8 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Carson

Baird Keogh Shackell Hanson 

De Sart

Bryson Johnson 

Ince Bent Russell 

??

58 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

Mitchell 

Baird Keogh Shackell Anya?

De Sart Johnson 

Camara Vernam Weimann

Vydra

Anya is not available. 

See my team in that quoted above your quote. I can't see us playing 4-2-3-1 and no way Vernam starting straight away in this game not a chance. 

1 minute ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Anya is not available. 

See my team in that quoted above your quote. I can't see us playing 4-2-3-1 and no way Vernam starting straight away in this game not a chance. 

Hanson at LB against a prem team is a scary prospect. Would definitely give Ince a rest as well.  

Just now, TheDeadlySaul said:

Hanson at LB against a prem team is a scary prospect. Would definitely give Ince a rest as well.  

I know that but who else to play there? 

Exactly

Archived