West Brom v Derby County (FA Cup) - Match Day Thread

RamsPolls

2 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Of course,

I've been chatting with a couple geordie's on twitter this week and they have said we should all meet in the city centre Weatherspoons to have a good laugh.

Keep us updated on any potential meeting points in Brum mate . We're getting there for about 10.30 . 

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

That's fine Rams Polls. Just friendly banter. :) No malice intended.

Could be scousers so think yourself lucky.

Anyone got scouse families out there? I'll apologise in advance. :(

Oh they have.....errr sorry

Ok, Cornish then?....

I knew it was friendly banter mate! All good haha! 

1 hour ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Kind of you to view it that way mate. :thumbsup: Thought I might have stuck the old size 9's in the brown stuff there for a minute.:(

If it's any consolation, i'm from Yorkshire and we get some right stick too.

So you should , you lot have hendersons relish on every meal . 

7 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Haha. Tell someone about Hendo's who live elsewhere in the Uk and they've not got a clue what your on about.!

I'd not heard of it untill a very proud yorkshire man I work with informed me of its existence. When I said I'd never heard if it he was horrified and insisted I tried  it and I imagine you know yourself what his reaction was when I compared it to lea and perrins ??.

16 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

I'd not heard of it untill a very proud yorkshire man I work with informed me of its existence. When I said I'd never heard if it he was horrified and insisted I tried  it and I imagine you know yourself what his reaction was when I compared it to lea and perrins ??.

:lol:

I'm not that fussed on it tbh. It's more a Sheffield product and I'm from further up in north Yorkshire to care that much but down here where I live Chesterfield / Dronfield it's all over the place.

Going to this one so I'm hoping we at least put up a fight. 

The new guy will probably start, meaning that Johnson either moves to left back or into central midfield. Hoping for some youth players to get involved too - there have been times in the past couple of matches where I've wondered if Vernam could do a better job than our expensive strikeforce.

As a side note - anyone notice that the Cardiff vs Fulham match the next day kicks off at 11:30?! The game's gone I tell ya. 

Archived