Alright

DCFC..Jason

Forest Is The Place, They Had 2 Asians In Their Youth Team A Few Years Back, Were Decent But Nothing Special

I'm Sure You Work At Littleover Then, They Produced Matt Richards & Lewin Nyatanga ... Richards Came To The Academy AT 11 And Lewin At 10 I Think It Was ..

Whilst The Kid Is At Primary School, He Should Really Live LIFE And Have Fun ..

When Secondary School Comes, He'll Get Serious And Start To Work Hard .. That's When He Should Focus On Footy ..

It Might Be Tempting To Let The Little One IntO The Academy Now, But Usually It's Not That Great In The Long Term .. I Have Seen Many Players Start Messing Around When They Are About 12-13 Because THey Never Had The Chance To Enjoy Childhood Due To Footy Pressure

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JoeMadRam;3133

And here I am.

(I went to that school and scored a goal on my XBox a couple of weeks ago.)

Also, Forest are probably digging OUR CITY's players so the Rams don't get hold of them! Robbers

Robin Hoods lol

And they nicked Clough, but we did steal Mackay lol....and Robertson

Originally posted by JoeMadRam;3136

We nicked Commons too and Nigel. Justice.

Once Clough got there...they even took...McGovern, O'Hare, Todd and more..then again many of there lot came our way...

Many changes over the years...

Even Bloomer's son in law, Alf Quantrill the great Punjabi was tempted to the Red side lol

[url=http://bygonederbyshire.co.uk/articles/Derby_County:_Meet_the_Derby_Reds_and_Forest_Rams]http://bygonederbyshire.co.uk/articles/Der...and_Forest_Rams

Originally posted by JoeMadRam;3142

How did you find Donny Cumbrian?

I liked it, the people were nice. Found a good pub pre-match. I liked thier stadium, better than Belle Vue, shame about the performance though. A bright point is that I won £75 at the races, I would go back again. I have not seen the Rams win this season though.

My record is

9 games

0 wins

1 draw

8 losses

Originally posted by CumbrianRam;3144

I liked it, the people were nice. Found a good pub pre-match. I liked thier stadium, better than Belle Vue, shame about the performance though. A bright point is that I won £75 at the races, I would go back again. I have not seen the Rams win this season though.

My record is

9 games

0 wins

1 draw

8 losses

At the start of this season i had never seen the rams lose, untill, they lost at Ipswich, QPR then United FA Cup....seen 2 wins though...Both Shefs..Bristol City is my next game :confused:

Originally posted by CumbrianRam;3144

My record is

9 games

0 wins

1 draw

8 losses

Yeah it was a friendly town.

The stadium was pretty neat, pretty conventional though and the stands were really far from the pitch. The home crowd were very quite.

Wish I'd put a bet on to get that £20 back for the ticket!

That's a bad record, stop going to games. It's all YOUR fault.

Originally posted by PearTree Ram;3147

At the start of this season i had never seen the rams lose, untill, they lost at Ipswich, QPR then United FA Cup....seen 2 wins though...Both Shefs..Bristol City is my next game :confused:

I've been to

Donny home and away (losses)

Barnsley away (loss)

Birmingham home (draw)

Blackpool away (loss)

Palace home (loss)

Burnley away (loss)

Preston away (loss)

QPR home (loss)

Originally posted by CumbrianRam;3149

I've been to

Donny home and away (losses)

Barnsley away (loss)

Birmingham home (draw)

Blackpool away (loss)

Palace home (loss)

Burnley away (loss)

Preston away (loss)

QPR home (loss)

In the words of the great man, Lionel Pickering....

'Go and watch Forest'

Archived