Alright

DCFC..Jason

Alright Guys, I've Come Over From The DCFC Forum The Rams ..

Basically Because I Was Getting Annoyed At People Thinking It's OK To Talk Rubbish / Spread Gossip About Players' Characters Without Knowing Them ..

People Think It's OK On That Forum To Make Opinions On People They Don't Know And Then Spread B.S On The Board , Which I Think Is Very Rude, And Stupid..

Especially When Most People Wouldnt Say What They Say To Players Faces !

We Don't Want People Making Opinions About Us Without Knowing Us !

It's Pathetic People Don't Have Manners Or Respect, I Hope This Board Helps Me Restore My Faith In Human Kind !

Seriously, That Board Fell Off About Mid Last Year ..

That Board Is Just Full Of Haters !

I Have A Problem With Caps Lock Aswell !

Anyway ..

Hope All Is Well

For Example, I Know A Lot Of Idiots Drove Away Pear Tree Ram .. Who Is A Very Good Poster & Loves Derby County, Yet People Just Argued With Him And Treated Him Badly .. Then When He Left The Board, People Talked Rubbish About Him .. It's Pathetic

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DCFC..Jason;3113

Alright Guys, I've Come Over From The DCFC Forum The Rams ..

Basically Because I Was Getting Annoyed At People Thinking It's OK To Talk Rubbish / Spread Gossip About Players' Characters Without Knowing Them ..

People Think It's OK On That Forum To Make Opinions On People They Don't Know And Then Spread B.S On The Board

Anyway ..

Hope All Is Well

Welcome aboard Jason....you'll have no trouble here....enjoy your time.

Well I Went To Spain & Portrugal 2 Weeks Ago And South Africa In December To Watch Some Coaching Methods And Matches

In The Summer, Going On A Nice Euro Scouting Mission With My Mate aND His dAD (Who Is An Independant Scout Who Has Found Some Very Good Players) .. Then Going On Some Coaching Courses ..

Thanks For The Nice Welcomes

Originally posted by PearTree Ram;3120

Two of my U8s were scouted by a Forest Scout a couple of weeks ago. Some good talent out there in Derby, you just need to know where and when they play.

I'm 27 and no scouts have been round to my back garden to see me play yet, starting to think I'l never make it as a professional.

At That Age, Football Shouldnt Be So Important ..

Joining The Academy So Young Can Put So Much Pressure On You ..

I Joined When I Was 9 And I Wish I Had Waited Because The First 2 Years It Sucked The Fun Out Of It And I Felt Under Pressure

Most Pros Think At About 11 Years Old You Apprecaite The Football And Work When You're At Secondary School

Originally posted by DCFC..Jason;3125

At That Age, Football Shouldnt Be So Important ..

Joining The Academy So Young Can Put So Much Pressure On You ..

I Joined When I Was 9 And I Wish I Had Waited Because The First 2 Years It Sucked The Fun Out Of It And I Felt Under Pressure

Most Pros Think At About 11 Years Old You Apprecaite The Football And Work When You're At Secondary School

Yep i have to agree, some parents can be overbearing even before the scouting lets say, once they realise the kid is good enough to sign, they'll push the child even further....i'm going down on monday to see my lad (from my team) play....see how he shapes up against all the other potentials...i think they will keep an eye on him for about 6 weeks before they make a decision, guess i can have a word with his father as we watch on.

And anyway, would rather he play for Derby lol...we have connections with DCFC now...but if he does make it at Forest, good luck to the little chap.

Nice To See Asian Lads Being Scouted .. I Have Seen Many Good Asian Players IGNORED Because They Are Asian, No One Gave Them A Chance

Yeah, I Really ReccomenD Talking To The Lad's Dad ..

It Might Seem Like A Good Idea atm, Kid Playing for An Academy ..

But I Have Had First Hand Experience And I Know, 11 Years Old Is The Time To Join

But A Child Should Enjoy Himself And His Football ..

When He Starts Secondary School That's When He Will Serious Up ..

I Missed Out On A Lot Of Fun My Friends Had When I Was Younger Due To Training Sessions And Matches ..

Honestly, Forest Is Better For Giving Chances To Academy Players And That's Much Better .. There Fans Appreciate Home Grown Players Than DCFC Fans Would

Originally posted by David;3128

For a Dad who's son is offered a chance to join a acadamy do you think he'l say no?

It might be a bad move but no dad would stop his kid even if it is Forest.

True, i don't think it matters one bit...and being Asian....we really need to barge through some doors and get our people better represented in the top flight.....any flight ! lol

But irrelevant of ethnicity, young children should be able to enjoy football first and foremost, pushing and pulling will not do them any favours in the long run....plus education is vitally important.

The School i'm at, at the moment produced a half decent player who scored a couple of weeks ago lol

Oh and then there was Steve Powell at Bemrose...what a legend...Clough went to the school to get him signed lolllll

Honestly, Forest Is Better For Giving Chances To Academy Players And That's Much Better .. There Fans Appreciate Home Grown Players Than DCFC Fans Would

I've seen bits and bobs of the Forest set up and they seem to be doing ok, with how they nurture their youth.

They must be serious about it, to send scouts to Derby, picking OUR players

Yep Forest do seem to like their Homeboys....good for them. They have produced alot of quality over the years. Nobody can deny that.

Originally posted by PearTree Ram;3130

True, i don't think it matters one bit...and being Asian....we really need to barge through some doors and get our people better represented in the top flight.....any flight ! lol

But irrelevant of ethnicity, young children should be able to enjoy football first and foremost, pushing and pulling will not do them any favours in the long run....plus education is vitally important.

The School i'm at, at the moment produced a half decent player who scored a couple of weeks ago lol

Oh and then there was Steve Powell at Bemrose...what a legend...Clough went to the school to get him signed lolllll

And here I am.

(I went to that school and scored a goal on my XBox a couple of weeks ago.)

Also, Forest are probably digging OUR CITY's players so the Rams don't get hold of them! Robbers

Archived