Happy New Year

Cisse

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's 7 o'clock there's 9 of us online and I'm on let's clean up the kitchen duty!

Anyone for breakfast?  First come first served, I've got some cold mini toad in the holes, things on sticks, creamy mushroom vol-au-vents with the creamy mushroom bit licked out, turkey carcass ideal for soup, something Mexican that claims to be chicken, them dip things with an optional layer of skin, assorted crisp crumbs, twiglets and cheese straws, some curly egg mayo sarnies cut into triangles to look posh, pigs in blankets with no blankets, pork pie crust, scotch eggs with no egg, mechanically stripped chicken wing bones and an unopened tub of cheesey footballs!

Happy new year!  :thumbsup:

Happy New Year to one and all!

Hope you all had a good night and are not too hung-over. We had a lovely night spent with two of our closest friends; I provided the curry, rice and Bombay potatoes, they provided the booze and nibbles.

20 minutes ago, Ewetube said:

Happy New Year to one and all!

Hope you all had a good night and are not too hung-over. We had a lovely night spent with two of our closest friends; I provided the curry, rice and Bombay potatoes, they provided the booze and nibbles.

Home made?

Happy New Year folks, 2017 it's going to be a great year I'm sure, hope it brings you all health happiness and prosperity.

???????????????????????????????????

Archived