DCFC Fans Awards 2016

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much for all the kind words everyone. Really good to know that I do contribute in some small way on here.

I feel a bit of a let down not being able to nominate anybody. I enjoy all comments on here by and large and from a wide variety of folk. It would be unfair to single anybody out for their great contributions and not others due to what I said above.

It's just a fantastic forum with fantastic Rams fans. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Thanks so much for all the kind words everyone. Really good to know that I do contribute in some small way on here.

I feel a bit of a let down not being able to nominate anybody. I enjoy all comments on here by and large and from a wide variety of folk. It would be unfair to single anybody out for their great contributions and not others due to what I said above.

It's just a fantastic forum with fantastic Rams fans. :thumbsup:

Get off the fence man.. Vote Angry, you know it makes sense :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

I've not gotten there yet! another day or two of sh!tposting and I'll reach it 

gotta make that 3:1 2017 goal next

Apologies, I did say I'd like every post in perpetuity, as a thanks for your services to forum animation!

Would also like to nominate you @wixman1884 as a poster of the year.

Now, I think we should have a kind of dcfcfans news thread where we can learn of these things. It would serve two purposes, one, stop us wondering what's happened to certain members, i.e. they have been banned or got the hump and left. Secondly it might act as a reminder to those of us prone to fly off the handle to button it, well, think before hitting the Submit Reply button. Also, being honest, I like tittle tattle. 

What do you guys think ?

5 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Un ban him, we'll never sign anyone again till you do!

4 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Now, I think we should have a kind of dcfcfans news thread where we can learn of these things. It would serve two purposes, one, stop us wondering what's happened to certain members, i.e. they have been banned or got the hump and left. Secondly it might act as a reminder to those of us prone to fly off the handle to button it, well, think before hitting the Submit Reply button. Also, being honest, I like tittle tattle. 

What do you guys think ?

https://dcfcfans.uk/terms

Please do not discuss yours or other members warning points or bans on the forum, posts/threads will be deleted and you may be issued a further warning:whistle:

Archived