DCFC Fans Awards 2016

DarkFruitsRam7

I would personally like to nominate @JarodyDCFC for all categories. Relatively new member but I feel he has not only influenced this forum by his mere presence, but also influenced the forum with his helpful "constructive criticism" of the team. This may be an unpopular opinion but it's a good one. Thanks to all those who agree.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Yeah, where'd you get that idea from again mate? :ph34r:

At no point did I take credit for the idea! I guess the 'January 1?' at the bottom was a NO

themartin.thumb.jpg.10070387d63b64fc40f6df72945d58e2.jpg.dd927036eaf5338a65d96d8279e78e36.jpg

I'm far more proud of the "Richard Keogh slapping Bobby Zamora round the face with a salmon that has Conor Sammon's face on it" via a request I got from @BurtonRam7. This was a solid 40 minutes of work!

slap.thumb.jpg.729997ee32699fb502dfe532312e0df0.jpg

20 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

At no point did I take credit for the idea! I guess the 'January 1?' at the bottom was a NO

themartin.thumb.jpg.10070387d63b64fc40f6df72945d58e2.jpg.dd927036eaf5338a65d96d8279e78e36.jpg

I'm far more proud of the "Richard Keogh slapping Bobby Zamora round the face with a salmon that has Conor Sammon's face on it" via a request I got from @BurtonRam7. This was a solid 40 minutes of work!

slap.thumb.jpg.729997ee32699fb502dfe532312e0df0.jpg

Whatever you say, credit hogger

3 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

To be honest I enjoy a lot if @Carl Sagan ,s posts . The man seems to have a lot of general football knowledge and always comes across honest in discussion . @rynny also seems a very football related knowledgeable poster/mod . @eddie for his sarcastic whit and @Derby_EnglandLoyal for always pointing me in the right direction of a good away day pub. 

In all fairness though , not getting all sentimental and **** it's a top forum all rouad and I enjoy reading many people's thoughts and views on the one ting we have in common DCFC ?.

We really need one of those "blushing" emoticons they have on properly run forums. :ph34r:

Thanks, @RiddingsRam. Though it's all made up - honestly.

@OwenB87 for celebrity poster of the year. Top effort in coming on here as himself, unlike Pearson who has all those fake profiles. 

@Tony Le Mesmer for best newcomer and best username. Really interesting perspective in his posts as a new supporter.

Best thread of the year was when people off here and other Rams group went and met Mel etc.  Everyone was getting a bit worried and that set everyone's mind at ease.

36 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Best thread of the year was when people off here and other Rams group went and met Mel etc.  Everyone was getting a bit worried and that set everyone's mind at ease.

Really... I was more worried after the love fest. 

Archived