Bakary Sako

Nuwtfly

It's quite difficult to make an impression as a winger if you are only picked once in a blue moon.

We could offer him regular starts to get his confidence back.

However we would also need to get more bodies in the box than we do now.

Often we have Bent in there on his own and I'm not sure big Darren could get there quick enough for Sako.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah a very strong player, his physicality would be a nice contrast to Ince and would create different attacking options on each wing.

As much as I love Russell, this may well be the type of signing that would displace him from the team. As long as Sako works hard and offers a decent end product, he would be starting for me

3 hours ago, rynny said:

The only time i really remember him was Hoganson marked him out of the game ?

Worst game in recent memory, highlight was a Bryson free kick in the last minute.

Not for the free kick itself, just the thought something might actually happen, which it didn't.

Wonder where Hoganson is now, it was a tidy debut.

16 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Worst game in recent memory, highlight was a Bryson free kick in the last minute.

Not for the free kick itself, just the thought something might actually happen, which it didn't.

Wonder where Hoganson is now, it was a tidy debut.

Never got another club, according to wiki.

1 hour ago, Boss said:

Strange that Hoganson never signed for anybody else. He looked fairly decent. Had a nice left foot on him. Thought he might of gone to a league 2 side at least. 

Him and Gjokal wouldn't make good barristers. 

7 hours ago, loughboroughRAM said:

Certainly the type of player we should be after but surely someone would have to move on as we would then have;

Ince
Russell
Camara
Anya
Weimann

Sako

Not sure which of the current crop I'd move on?

Any bar Ince would be an upgrade.

Archived