Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

If we are ram-raiding Forest then I think Pereira looks a good player when he can stay on the pitch.

Wasn't impressed when he played against us though some posters were. He ran around a lot which was probably more noticeable because of that ridiculous hair but there was no real purpose to what he did.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

He's ****. Older than will Hughes and played nowhere near as many games. Totally over rated 

Couldn't agree more.

hes still dining off that strike against us that 'premiership' grant let go through him.

everytime we've played them Iv thought meh about him 

there's only Lansbury and Britt that's worth looking at from that lot, cash has promise and ability but needs to add a lot to his game still.

worrall is meant to be quite rated but anybody who can't oust HMS Matt mills from centre half ain't that good 

1 hour ago, Derbyram1983 said:

He's ****. Older than will Hughes and played nowhere near as many games. Totally over rated 

Osborns not **** at all. He's come on a lot this season and probably been forests best player this season (granted that's not difficult). We don't need him with what we've already got, but he's not ****.

Lansbury I do think could be a good signing,as he'd add to our options in midfield.

14 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I can imagine Vydra becoming frustrated and unhappy - even more so now Martin is coming back. If Mac fancies angela - it might be a way to bring her in without spending any money?

Yup. The team that has developed is not the one he thought he was moving to, he's a quality player who won't want to waste his career on the bench in a team that doesn't suit him.

Like was said on the podcast the other week, it's no fault on his part but I can't see him staying a year. I also think wed take a hit but still get a reasonable fee for him.

Archived