DcFc Dyycheee

Henri Lansbury

2,055 posts in this topic

It may be Mac's opinion that we could with another CM. Basicly we have five (+youngsters) and Thorne as one of them is always injured... As we sold Hendrick, there's a place free for fifth choice CM.

Not sure is he good enough though, haven't seen him enough to evaluate.

Not really one I'd be to jazzed about, yes he'd be useful and if the price is good its not va bad transfer, I just don't like him. 

Would be amusing to see the reaction from their end though. Especially since they lurve him, his tattoos, his hats. 

LeedsRam1999 likes this

Can't see it happening. 

Good player though, we need to move on from Bryson - who isn't a patch on the player he was 13/14 

jono and Alpha like this

Great player especially on a free. If one or two midfielders were to go (Hughes and Bryson most likely) then this would be a good signing in my opinion. Scores a lot of goals. Gets a lot of bookings and red cards though 

1 minute ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Great player especially on a free. If one or two midfielders were to go (Hughes and Bryson most likely) then this would be a good signing in my opinion. Scores a lot of goals. Gets a lot of bookings and red cards though 

You'd get lots of bookings and red cards if you were playing with the squad the numpties have - it would frustrate the hell out of any decent player.

I'd have him but we need Martin back to teach him how to go to ground properly. 

hintonsboots, LeedsRam1999 and Ninos like this

Interesting that he says he'd be interested. Not sure it's an area we need to spend £ on

RadioactiveWaste likes this

If he didn't play for Forest would we be so upset? Good player. Have him over Butterfield.

And look at our centre mids this season - 2 from Johnson and 1 from Hughes. That's the entire goal contribution. Lansbury has six and will double that before the end of the year.

Jean Antoine Tessier and Ramdale like this

3 minutes ago, rammieib said:

And look at our centre mids this season - 2 from Johnson and 1 from Hughes. That's the entire goal contribution. Lansbury has six and will double that before the end of the year.

They won't get 6-8 penalties before end of the year!

The Arch Deacon, reveldevil and MrsRam like this