Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

3 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

They won't get 6-8 penalties before end of the year!

2 of his goals were penalties of which he won one of them (Newcastle game I think - controversial - actually thought it was a penalty followed by disgraceful play acting). Missed four games as well so he is basically 1 in 3.

He is 6'1 and carries a physical presence.

Bris says he is a luxury player - well if scores and creates which his record suggests he does, what does that make Buttetfield and Hughes?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, rammieib said:

2 of his goals were penalties of which he won one of them (Newcastle game I think - controversial - actually thought it was a penalty followed by disgraceful play acting). Missed four games as well so he is basically 1 in 3.

He is 6'1 and carries a physical presence.

Bris says he is a luxury player - well if scores and creates which his record suggests he does, what does that make Buttetfield and Hughes?

Footballers. In the truest sense of the word. 

His agent is doing his job isn't he that said if it was just based on football ability then yes worth having but there is a lot I do not like about him, at the end of the day would he offer more than butterfield and the answer in my opinion is probably yes 

48 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I would not touch him as he will be told derail our season no thankd plus he is a whimp.

Are you seriously suggesting that Lansbury would sign for us and be told by forest to derail our season and carry out that act?

5 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

this rumour has been coming at me from different angles and more since he didn't play against us. 

I've heard a reason why he's not playing and currently "injured" too 

31 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

this rumour has been coming at me from different angles and more since he didn't play against us. 

I saw a quote somewhere with someone claiming ITK saying that if he didn't play against us, it was because he'd agreed to sign for us...then he goes down with a hammy in the warmup...

I don't think there's anything in it, but it must be twisting the knife in the dogs a bit. Chortle.

Archived