Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, eddie said:

Say it isn't so. I am assured that Kenny Burns is an ex-player and people hang on his every word.

I'm sorry, let me read that again. Kenny Burns is an ex-player and people ought to be hung for believing every word.

Hanged

tut tut . 

19 minutes ago, Derbados said:

If this deal is a dead duck then I'd turn my attention to Jordon Mutch, Derby lad, proper box to box midfielder and he's got an absolute rifle of a shot on him.

One goal every 10 games doesn't seem to suggest he fits the bill of a goal-scoring midfielder we're reported to be looking for

6 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

One goal every 10 games doesn't seem to suggest he fits the bill of a goal-scoring midfielder we're reported to be looking for

Whilst true about his goal scoring you have to consider that he hasn't really had a good run  in the anywhere other than cardiff in 13/14 where he scored 7 goals in 35 appearances. Which is decent for a midfielder. 

30 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Hanged

tut tut . 

Beat me to it. The rule is that people are hanged and pictures are hung (unless Eddie meant that Burns should be hung from a hook if you could find a hook strong enough that is). ;)

8 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

Beat me to it. The rule is that people are hanged and pictures are hung (unless Eddie meant that Burns should be hung from a hook if you could find a hook strong enough that is). ;)

See above

6 minutes ago, Ramdale said:

Mutch isnt the answer. Had 1 good year in his whole career at Cardiff. Never been a first team regular apart from that. Palace fans think he is appalling.

Maybe not but it could be he doesn't suit Palace's playstyle or just needs a fresh start somewhere else. Not saying he's the answer but I wouldn't completely rule him out either. 

Archived