I like to suck on sweets

David

After my recent trip to the dentist I requested sugar free sweets on the shopping, the missus obliged and returned home with several small boxes of sugar sweets.

Now I like to suck a lot, I'm always sucking something. 

Yesterday I went to toilet and had the biggest exlplosion known to mankind, I've been sore since. Fearing but excitedily expecting a denture in the pan which failed to materialise in several explosive trips later.

Xmas day has been a write off, I've been sofa bound with a hot water and quilt bottle all day whilst making trips to the toilet every half hour.

As I reached for my second packet to suck, you know how you flip the box round and read the ingredients out of boredom I see this warning. ?

IMG_1034.JPG

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, David said:

After my recent trip to the dentist I requested sugar free sweets on the shopping, the missus obliged and returned home with several small boxes of sugar sweets.

Now I like to suck a lot, I'm always sucking something. 

Yesterday I went to toilet and had the biggest exlplosion known to mankind, I've been sore since. Fearing but excitedily expecting a denture in the pan which failed to materialise in several explosive trips later.

Xmas day has been a write off, I've been sofa bound with a hot water and quilt bottle all day whilst making trips to the toilet every half hour.

As I reached for my second packet to suck, you know how you flip the box round and read the ingredients out of boredom I see this warning. ?

IMG_1034.JPG

If you cant take it you shouldn't give it :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Lots of sweets have that warning, I think polos do too.

suck on a fishermans friend.

i know you used to go night fishing, I bet you sucked a few then no?

That's why I don't have mints and used to suck on maggots

1 hour ago, sage said:

David has a small mouth. Small but pretty. Anyway....moving on...i like sports and beer...ahem

What?  Are you a follower of the lavender pathway?

Archived