Happy Christmas! (I was the first thread btw)

Boycie

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I'll in bed with severe man flu but need to rest up so I'm fit for Brum.

Everyone have a great Christmas and just thanks for making my first 6 months as a forum member a welcome one.

Hang in there, the grim reapers on a roll at the moment.

53 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I'll in bed with severe man flu but need to rest up so I'm fit for Brum.

Everyone have a great Christmas and just thanks for making my first 6 months as a forum member a welcome one.

Is it only 6 months? It seems much,much longer!:D

If you're looking for a quiet place to wait for the train back next game, I'd recommend the bar at the Holiday Inn, halfway back to the station.

Reasonable prices, and never busy, but a pleasant enough place to pass the time and let the crowds die down.

10 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Is it only 6 months? It seems much,much longer!:D

If you're looking for a quiet place to wait for the train back next game, I'd recommend the bar at the Holiday Inn, halfway back to the station.

Reasonable prices, and never busy, but a pleasant enough place to pass the time and let the crowds die down.

Beware of a white haired old man in the Holiday Inn bar.

(@eddie not Santa):p

Merry Christmas to all (even those from Belper!)

xx

Merry Christmas folks, especially those workers for whom Christmas Eve Christmas night and Boxing Day night are just another few nights at work.......... sniff.....I'm not jealous or owt.?

Being serious though folks have a great few days, and don't forget to contact all your loved ones, and make all the years feuds arguments and squabbles right, life's too short I can guarantee you that.?

COYR

Archived