Dogs...What have you got?

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, toddy said:

Skye Bordercollie -

I misread that, I thought you put "Skype bordercollie", I was going to ask that's a very internet savvy dog you have, still adorable though.

I miss having dogs, both my family dogs died at 17 which ain't a bad innings, my tenancy agreement states no dogs :(

23 hours ago, mozza said:

We always rescue, gives a second chance to the unloved ones.

We've rescued/fostered for 25 years and only went to a Leonberger breeder because we are getting older and really wanted to pick and raise the dog we wanted how we wanted.

Our shepherd is a rescue.

When we went to the breeder the rescue community we'd loved and supported for so long wanted nothing to do with us?

19 hours ago, MrsRam said:

Haha you folded before me. I've got a cavalier king Charles.  The most miserable mardy dog I've ever known. We lost her brother in the summer and we worried she might crumble but she rallied and is ruling the fookin house. She gets picked up and put on the sofa and our bed and helped off. Lies like a baby in the girls arms and follows me round the house like a, well like a bloody dog. 

I live in a house with 4 ladies, he gives me my only 30 mins of  peace everyday when I get to walk him. 

6 hours ago, LesterRam said:

I misread that, I thought you put "Skype bordercollie", I was going to ask that's a very internet savvy dog you have, still adorable though.

I miss having dogs, both my family dogs died at 17 which ain't a bad innings, my tenancy agreement states no dogs :(

Skye is now 3 and is at college, having past all her 1st and 2nd school exams.

When she goes up she said she'd like to become a train driver.:lol:

The previous BC, was quite clever too and had learned over 120 commands......

9 hours ago, mozza said:

Dog completely knackered up our christmas viewing by turning Sky over whilst we were having lunch ..

15726729_10158269387960508_3606286493273184655_n.jpg

How long has she/he needed specs mozza?

Two cockers me. And it's not often that you can type that phrase without getting banned from a forum

37 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

How long has she/he needed specs mozza?

Two cockers me. And it's not often that you can type that phrase without getting banned from a forum

I think he was trying to put the subtitles up , he's deaf as well as blind , a lot like me, as it happens

Archived