Derby County Supporter Survey - 5 Year Season Ticket Prize Draw!

David

At the moment, if I'm not at a match, I get a notification on my phone that Derby have scored etc. It would be brilliant to get a clip of the goal a few minutes later, or the chance to watch a penalty... etc (rather than sit down and watch an entire match live). If I want to watch a live match, I want to be at the ground or at the pub.

Perhaps this would suit the modern day multitasking world?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

I'd pay about a tenner for an away match, not too fussed about home games as im a season ticket holder. With sky showing football now for 25 years i am amazed a ppv system hasnt been implemented for all premier league games at least. I do doubt they could make it work for championship games unless the club took control. I guess it depends what sort of quality the stream would be, we know most games are recorded in full anyway so if it was that then ok fine, i doubt you are going to get sky type coverage for these type of games.

i know going back we have had occasional beam backs to pride park, i used to enjoy these too.

I heard Mel had put a new spin on it to celebrate Willy Wonka Hughes new contract by selling Derby County Wonka Bars in the Club Shop and the 5 lucky Rams fans that found the Golden Tickets in the Derby County Wonka Bars would win 1 of the 5 Year Season Ticket Prizes. And Mel has rewarded myself a job at the club for life to come up with similar, fun, money spinning ideas. Then I woke up just in time to post another golden picture.

qsr0q8.jpg

8 hours ago, Beagle said:

Checked my e mail yesterday to find one from the club saying I had won one......so all round a good day yesterday.

Cannot tell you more than that at to reply to the  message with some details and they will get back in five days.

Good on ya Beagle!

Some guys have all the luck..:thumbsup:

On 1/22/2017 at 13:26, Beagle said:

Checked my e mail yesterday to find one from the club saying I had won one......so all round a good day yesterday.

Cannot tell you more than that at to reply to the  message with some details and they will get back in five days.

Lucky so and so. Been searching through my E-Mails with no luck :'( !

On 22/01/2017 at 13:26, Beagle said:

Was it sent from a Nigerian prince? How much is he asking for postage?

Archived