Derby County Supporter Survey - 5 Year Season Ticket Prize Draw!

David

Derby County Football Club wants to gauge the demand for “live”, near live and pre-recorded video content by its season ticket holders, regular match day ticket purchasers, distant UK and International supporters.

Supporter information gathered in this survey will be used anonymously and solely for the purpose of planning, no direct marketing will be undertaken using any data gathered from the survey.

As a reward for completing the survey, Supporters will be eligible to enter a prize draw.

IMG_0997.JPG

U.K. based supporters can win one of 10 five year season ticket credits worth up to £2,000 to prize draw winners.

International supporters can be in with a chance of winning one of five packages for a flight for two people, a DCFC home matchday and two nights in a hotel.

The prize draw will be held at 5pm on 12th January 2017.

Please complete the survey as accurately as possible. The closer it reflects your requirements the better we will be able to plan.

The full survey results will be published in early January 2017. 

Thank you for helping make DCFC better at being able to support you.

http://www.wearederby.com/supporter-survey

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, McRamFan said:

Done, however wish there where more text fields where you could express opinions like 'sky's behaviour with the fixtures has actually caused me to miss more games year over year'

Me too, I did add some extra comments in what text boxes were available!

The sites probably getting more traffic than usual making the servers throw a wobbler, mid way through doing the survey myself I opened a new tab to grab my fan id but wouldn't load for half hour or so, went back later and submitted fine. 

7 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I also had the same error message.

Also, as a professional researcher and statistician, I think some of the questions could be improved/refined. The odd question was also a tad loaded. Just sayin' :mellow:

Do you like football

yes no

Do you like Derby

yes no

how much do you want to pay to watch Derby on tv

£0 £5 £20 £50

I'm struggling with these questions

4 hours ago, Ellafella said:

I also had the same error message.

Also, as a professional researcher and statistician, I think some of the questions could be improved/refined. The odd question was also a tad loaded. Just sayin' :mellow:

Yes, I was struggling a little bit to explain what I wanted to in the answers, so I just wrote it in an answer to a totally different question. Don't think I'll be winning any prizes!! :lol:

Archived