DCFC Fans - The Crimbo Podcast

David

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, David said:

Next will be after WBA game now, taking a mini break over Xmas/New year

I haven't had chance to finish this one yet but I've got to say I do really enjoy the podcasts guys. I'm sure there are much more professional podcasts out there but I enjoy listening to some mates talking about something I am really passionate about too. Keep up the great work, enjoy your Christmas (that goes to all my friends on here, including @stoners @eezzeetiger and the rest) and we'll "talk" on the next one next year. Cheers ?

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

enjoyable nonsense as ever, quiz was appalling but at least everyone knew it was appalling which made it a better listen.

Now, if you could get Chris Baird on as a special guest......

I'd pay to see Baird in the same room as Srg and then ask his opinion of said player. 

#carnage 

28 minutes ago, Alex W said:

The new pod is scheduled for Monday night I believe, Colm. We were taking a mini break until after the WBA game so expect to see a new pod in the early hours of Tuesday

Nice! Always look forward to them :D

Tonight what was our best ever podcast in my opinion. We had Ed, a Derby fan who is looking to reclaim his Guiness World Record by watching a home game at every League ground in the country in the fastest possible time. Really nice guy with some great stories.

It was that good Alex didn't even get a chance to speak for 45 minutes.

I have just gone to edit and upload and found that my trusty MacBook has decided to only record one side of the Podcast, mine. I have an hour and 10 minutes worth of nothing but me chipping in.

To say I'm absolutely gutted is an understatement. I'm so ****** off right now.

Really hoping we can re record with Ed again, lost for words right now.

1 hour ago, David said:

I press record that's it, one button to press. I pressed it as usual, answers on a postcard as to why only only one side was recorded. 

Because you are so one sided and biased lol. 

Seriously though it's got to be a problem with the Audio input from the side that's missing. 

Archived