DCFC Fans - The Crimbo Podcast

David

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mostyn6 said:

So disappointed that Alex didn't resume his player name puns! 

Quiz was truly excruciating.

I aim for excruciating. 

Player puns return for the new year, I'd already knocked out the best of QPR and Fulham, saving my powder now for our return! 

The quiz was very much a one off daft thing I put out there, my humour can be pretty erratic. I believe David might be proof reading everything I say after this. 

We did discuss the matches though for half an hour, hence Ramshankered being on board as he was there for both. Did you want more from the two upcoming games or more from the two previous? 

40 minutes ago, Alex W said:

The quiz was very much a one off daft thing I put out there, my humour can be pretty erratic. I believe David might be proof reading everything I say after this. 

We did discuss the matches though for half an hour, hence Ramshankered being on board as he was there for both. Did you want more from the two upcoming games or more from the two previous? 

I actually thought quiz was funny, do one every pod please ;) 

25 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I've listened to every one so I deserve a medal. Plus I have downloaded the Podbean app on my other half's dads iPad so he now listens too. I roped my brother in weeks ago so my recruiting is going well. 

Merry Christmas podcasters! 

Surely an appearance is in order?

39 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I know nothing about football. Although you might say that hasn't stopped anyone else :D

Nor do I! But we both support the best team in the land.

sometimes less technical stuff and analytical debate is better.

do you know the offside rule?

Archived