Showering Morning or Night?

David

Do you shower in the morning or night?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Its good us Derby fans have good hygene, when you see (and smell) some folk about, i think you would have to add some other options, like..monthly, at christmas, never.

I have a shower twice a year, whether I need it or not

As a kid .. Bath time at night always. 

Love my morning shower now,  then occasionally a soak in the bath before bed especially if been out in garden grafting or what have you, and if we are dressing up to go out I'll have a pre event shower and spruce up as an extra. Water baby that's me 

Morning shower always. During sleep your body can sweat odours from the previous days meals. Might have one in evening as well during summer though. Don't have a bath (wet room). Sometimes come home for lunch in summer and have a shower! If going out in evening will shower beforehand. I like my showers ha ha

On 16/12/2016 at 15:24, David said:

Do you shower in the morning or night? sounds such a strange question for me to be asking as I was brought up by washing in the morning is how you do it and stuck with it.

Apparently getting out of bed and straight into clothes choosing to wash at the end of the day instead is actually a thing. 

Threw up a poll to see how much of a thing it is, if you do vote go for what you do regular, sometimes I'll have two a day depending on what I do but as a rule I'm a morning hygienest so voting morning.

a shower wakes me up.. a bath relaxes so if i need it i will do a shower in the morning and bath in the evening. but im not a sweaty dude so i dont do either every day, but do at least wash under armpits every day.   

Generally have one an hour before I leave the house, which yes is usually mornings.

Sleeping alone there's not really any point in showering before bed, only going to get sweaty and disheveled (hair, what's left of it) during the night anyway so why waste the water?

That said I hate doing a poo and being unable to to shower afterwards so tend to avoid doing one until it's the morning! We need bidets over here, no amount of toilet paper, wet or dry, is enough to truly have a clean bumhole after a poo.

31 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Generally have one an hour before I leave the house, which yes is usually mornings.

Sleeping alone there's not really any point in showering before bed, only going to get sweaty and disheveled (hair, what's left of it) during the night anyway so why waste the water?

That said I hate doing a poo and being unable to to shower afterwards so tend to avoid doing one until it's the morning! We need bidets over here, no amount of toilet paper, wet or dry, is enough to truly have a clean bumhole after a poo.

http://dcfcfans.uk/topic/21701-squatty-potty/

Archived