Transfer Window Worries

Ninos

37 minutes ago, sage said:

Try to sell Weimann, Blackman and Camara and buy or loan a top drawer LW with a lot of pace. 

Beyond that, it depends who is available. I would be happy with be bought or loaned a full back on either side but only of they clearly improve on what we have. Quality not quantity.  

Not sure they'll be much demand for these at all. The defensive players and will hughes will surely attract most of the higher league/foreign interest. I'd look to move Shackell despite lack of depth there.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll not get a fee for Blackman at present due to his injury record. Best bet is to loan him out and if he stays fit and does well we either bring him back into our squad or sell him when he's (re)proven himself.  

Camara has a role to play as does Weimann

5 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Am I right in thinking if we Lian anyone out, or in, that its got to be until the end of the season? 

It can be to any transfer window, so technically can be to Jan 18 window or the summer window after.

For Example, Chelsea have sent out Juan Cuadrado on a 3 year loan!  http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12961/10560076/juventus-have-signed-juan-cuadrado-on-a-three-year-loan-deal

And Andreas Christensen out on a 2 year loan, which has about 6 months left.

48 minutes ago, feisty said:

We'll not get a fee for Blackman at present due to his injury record. Best bet is to loan him out and if he stays fit and does well we either bring him back into our squad or sell him when he's (re)proven himself.  

Camara has a role to play as does Weimann

Weimann is totally surplus at this point. We've got Anya camara russell Ince so many wide forwards. 

5 hours ago, Ninos said:

This is one of the most out of touch comments. First he hasn't lost squat except his place. Second, why would any professional footballer let alone someone or Bryson's pedigree enjoy being a sub, and just part of a squad. He's not a 16 year old academy player .

When he came on at QPR if you watch it his passes are not reaching our players, so he has lost confidence.  Seems your out of touch. 

On 12/15/2016 at 07:40, Ninos said:

First time ever and I don't want any players in. Sell a few maybe. But I'm getting very worried that we will actually buy players this window and upset this apple cart.

Do we really need anyone in at this point with the way we are going? 

Yes we do we need another CF in the Martin mould. 

You always need to look to improve any team. 

7 minutes ago, feisty said:

Anya and Camara don't stay fit for 5 mins though

If that is your sole argument, then you really ought to consider getting rid of Forsyth, Christie and Thorne too.

2 hours ago, rynny said:

It can be to any transfer window, so technically can be to Jan 18 window or the summer window after.

For Example, Chelsea have sent out Juan Cuadrado on a 3 year loan!  http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12961/10560076/juventus-have-signed-juan-cuadrado-on-a-three-year-loan-deal

And Andreas Christensen out on a 2 year loan, which has about 6 months left.

Three year loan phew!! Wonder if my company will be tempted to loan me out for three years?

2 hours ago, curtains said:

Yes we do we need another CF in the Martin mould. 

You always need to look to improve any team. 

Welcome back.

Got over McClaren's return yet?

1 hour ago, Ramchester said:

I would move heaven and earth for Wisdom, played two games at Salzburg and he is considerably better than Baird or Christie. 

Baird has been superb since he's come back in but if we could upgrade on both Christie and Baird then that would be a positive. 

Get Wisdom back in and we are sorted at rb....would be happy if it was the only signing in January and we'd be set for a while Cyrus/Baird and Wisdom, can't get better than that for rb. 

Archived