DCFC Fans - Three Nil Podcast

David

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Basically you have to manage the time difference by just agreeing to fit in with Daveo's schedule.

?

Couldn't be much further from the truth! I'm the most flexible out the lot, Scott's the worst, I've been trying to get the recording done earlier so I'm not half asleep but no chance. 

2 hours ago, David said:

Couldn't be much further from the truth! I'm the most flexible out the lot, Scott's the worst, I've been trying to get the recording done earlier so I'm not half asleep but no chance. 

Well, yes, I did know that, but I thought I'd just troll you as per.

Podcast recording tonight ladies, blame me. After a failed attempt to get to the U23's game on Monday getting stuck in traffic as someone decided to bin their car in a tree, stayed over in Nottingham for the night, got back and just fancied an early night.

Missus was at a Xmas party, had Netflix and the bed to meself. You have to make the most of chances like that as they don't come often.

Think I've already said but will be the last till the new year, I'm away for a couple days (burgular alarms on) after the Wigan game, Norwich on the Monday looking like after the WBA game

Archived