DCFC Fans - Three Nil Podcast

David

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Listened in the car, levels were a bit off, could hardly hear Ramspolls.

Puns were so bad that they were good.

I did have to be a bit quiet as it was around 10:30pm when we were recording lol.

Had to be very quiet as the misses kicking off lol.

8 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

I did have to be a bit quiet as it was around 10:30pm when we were recording lol.

Had to be very quiet as the misses kicking off lol.

lol, more like you made a fort under the duvet with a torch and some plastic dinosaurs, but you were tucked in by your mum 3 hours earlier so had to be quiet.

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I agree about the sound levels,  can you fade Alex down a bit?

wayhay!

I can Hollaway louder than the other two to get those puns in, my dad asked me if I'd been "robin-son" as I stole the show last night.

The pun crowd should love me after this one.

20 minutes ago, Alex W said:

I can Hollaway louder than the other two to get those puns in, my dad asked me if I'd been "robin-son" as I stole the show last night.

The pun crowd should love me after this one.

The podcast should be Washing-ton their hands of you after last night Alex. Rather Kalas behaviour on your part.

However all will be forgiven and if we win tonight you'll be rather Glad with the WIN.

I'm here all night.

2 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

The podcast should be Washing-ton their hands of you after last night Alex. Rather Kalas behaviour on your part.

However all will be forgiven and if we win tonight you'll be rather Glad with the WIN.

I'm here all night.

Re-used puns warning, that's a ban right there, @David get right on this. The young upstart broke the code.

On 14/12/2016 at 07:50, Mostyn6 said:

Listened in the car, levels were a bit off, could hardly hear Ramspolls.

Puns were so bad that they were good.

Yep, agree with that.

Was so impressed with Alex rattling of those QPR player puns I decided to follow him on Twitter.

Doubled his followers in one fell swoop.

There isn't much I can do to sound levels, I use an app to record the Skype conversation, record/stop button with limited options.

I'm recorded on L channel, everyone else on R.

As I prepare it to upload I can increase the volume of either L or R that's it, I can't pick out individuals.

Sometimes despite sounding fine whilst on the call one person can come out a tad quiet on the recording. 

It is possible to control individuals if I bought more equipment and went down the mixer route recording using an external device, depending on downloads it maybe something I will look at in the future.

We're only 38 Podcasts in and still finding our feet, I don't really want to pile money into equipment for it to drop off a cliff.

iTunes reviews always encourage us to go on by the way....ahem.

3 hours ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Yep, agree with that.

Was so impressed with Alex rattling of those QPR player puns I decided to follow him on Twitter.

Doubled his followers in one fell swoop.

I've yet to find my adoring public on twitter, human followers is definitely an improvement on the bots and business accounts following me. And the former is sadly nowhere near as interesting as the title suggests.

Much obliged for the follow Colonel, @awebber91 for others who enjoy a tweet that raises a smirk once every few months.

Yeah, that was a good pod that and I appreciated the direct mention from @Alex W but I wouldnt call myself an avid listener, more of a begrudging listener trudging on through a warped sense of loyalty to people I know on the Internet yet have never met in real life.

But go on, ruin the dynamic that's picking up a lot of downloads and have me back on next week :ph34r:

Archived