Musicians

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Laugh, you may, but this was my band back in 2004 (im on guitar): 

Man that's awesome and that's coming from someone who has a dislike of Americanisms!

Loving the double kicks and the vocals are something I have tried many times to copy but I always end up having a coughing fit. Makes making music a time consuming process. :p

Quality that Gypsy Ram.

Wouldn't it be great to see Simon Cowells face if you rocked up on stage in normal 'townie' clothes then proceeded to knock out that unholy noise.

He'd **** himself on the spot.

Anyway. X Factor is not the place for superb music like this Gypsy.

On 13/12/2016 at 12:28, ramit said:

This is not my type of rock but i give you a like for pretty impressive guitar work

On 13/12/2016 at 13:29, coneheadjohn said:

Really good mate?

Just heard a bit of Annihilator in amongst the death.

Well produced,obviously a good band with really good musicians.

On 13/12/2016 at 15:48, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Man that's awesome and that's coming from someone who has a dislike of Americanisms!

Loving the double kicks and the vocals are something I have tried many times to copy but I always end up having a coughing fit. Makes making music a time consuming process. :p

Quality that Gypsy Ram.

Wouldn't it be great to see Simon Cowells face if you rocked up on stage in normal 'townie' clothes then proceeded to knock out that unholy noise.

He'd **** himself on the spot.

Anyway. X Factor is not the place for superb music like this Gypsy.

I'm very gracious. I lied, it was 2005. But at that time it was between us and bring me the horizon.

We were actually voted the best and up coming band in metal hammer for 2005

The big issue was money, some of us didn't have it to keep up as... you make no money from metal unless you are signed by a big label. So some of us had to choose careers instead. The others (the wealthy kids) made it with non metal bands. Again, I'm glad you guys enjoyed it, please share your music. Love to hear all.

Archived