2 Dog Questions

David

Why is it ok for your own dog to give you a quick kiss with tongues but the thought of another dog kissing you is disgusting? 

Why is it ok to handle a fresh out the oven dog turd in the morning yet the thought of picking up one from your missus makes you ill.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't encourage my dogs to lick my face but anyone who does is fine with me.

Your second question concerns me more though, encourage your Mrs to deficate in the toilet, your neighbours might catch her dropping one on the lawn and it could lead to an awkward moment at a barbecue or some other gathering.

1 hour ago, David said:

Why is it ok for your own dog to give you a quick kiss with tongues but the thought of another dog kissing you is disgusting? 

Why is it ok to handle a fresh out the oven dog turd in the morning yet the thought of picking up one from your missus makes you ill.

At least you didnt say kissing your missus with tongues makes you ill.

Don't want my dog licking me in the face to be honest...seeing as he quite likes liking his own b****, I can do without that. Never picked up a dog turd, one of the benefits of living in the middle of nowhere i suppose. I presume my dog s**** in the woods somewhere, the less i know about it the better.  I don't envy most dog owners that task.

Not overly keen on kissing strange dogs but I wouldn't have a problem cleaning up after the mrs if she felt the need to curl one out on the floor.

I think we've got a few more years till we get there though and I can guarantee mine will be worse when I return the favour.

Good wacky thread.

21 minutes ago, David said:

Nowt wrong with a quick peck on the cheek when he first sees you, mines got no balls to lick, chopped em off.

You touch more germs throughout the day anyhow 

Yeah, they'll always manage to get one sneaky lick in anyway.. difficult to stop that.  Just don't want to encourage him to make a habit of it.  Maybe it would different if he were a she...I'm possibly repressing some cano/homo phobia issues.

21 minutes ago, Highgate said:

Yeah, they'll always manage to get one sneaky lick in anyway.. difficult to stop that.  Just don't want to encourage him to make a habit of it.  Maybe it would different if he were a she...I'm possibly repressing some cano/homo phobia issues.

I feel less weird now, not something I've trained, encourage or get turned on by, just goes super nuts when he first sees me

20 minutes ago, David said:

I feel less weird now, not something I've trained, encourage or get turned on by, just goes super nuts when he first sees me

Yeah if your dog doesn't go nuts when they see you first, they are not fulfilling their duties as a dog. Might as well have a cat. Not that I'm having a go at cats!

2 hours ago, David said:

I don't sit there snogging the thing, one quick lick on the cheek before he runs round trying to find a ball and he's done......good for your health....might be....

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/kissing-your-dog-could-improve-your-health-scientists-say-10122388.html%3Famp?client=safari

when I was younger I used to kiss the top of my dog's head, but I never licked her cheek. That's weird.

Archived