Bald down below.....

Wolfie

I had the razor out once down there and sneezed, I was relieved to find everything intact....phew i thought that was a close shave.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If any of the ladies have got a bit carried away after seeing Wolfie's post (or else any of you gents find the lady in your life likes the aerodynamic look but you prefer something a little more hirsute), then perhaps this will help:

MoreMuff

On a slight aside (can't believe I'm posting this) - apparently the British cycling team were all instructed to stay 'au naturel' in the run up to and during the Olympics to reduce the chances of chaffing - should I admit that I found Laura Trott even more attractive after hearing that?....

Just remember to use Pallivaha...

http://metropolitan.fi/entry/pallivaha-balls-wax-reduces-scrotum-irritation-and-soothes-after-shaving

Pallivaha "balls wax" reduces scrotum irritation and soothes after shaving

The Finnish male cosmetics webstore Dick Johnson has released a new cosmetic product, Pallivaha. It's meant for testicle and promises a swift fix for sweating, scratchy and bad smelling testicles. The product is advertised with the tag line "so good for your balls".

The all natural product is made from the Vitellaria tree and leaves the scrotum area silky smooth after application. The product is also suitable for use after shaving the testicle area to reduce irritation.

It would be easy to dismiss the product as a bit of a joke, but many men recognise that the scrotum area irritation can be a real problem during the summer time as well as during long hiking sessions.

The product has only been introduced to the market recently, but many Finnish army conscripts are already purchasing the product for long marches. Initial sales of the product has been rapid. Leevi Kangas from Dick Johnson says that there won't be much stock left the next week.

The product is sold online as well as in the Dick Johnson barber store in Tampere. The pricing for the product is reasonable at 6,90 for a can containing 50 millilitres of Pallivaha (balls wax in direct translation).

The product is not currently available for sale outside of Finland, but the manufacturer can be contacted through the email address asiakas@dick.fi for details. To buy the product online head to the Dick Johnson Webstore: http://www.dickjohnson.fi/pallivaha-so-good-for-you-balls

I have never shaved any part of my body except for my face. Sounds like I'm in a minority. I spose I am relatively unhairy , except for head ( decreasingly) ears ( increasingly) my armpits and pubes. 

Having my pubes done has never appealed and the risk of infection probably only adds to the lack of appeal. 

23 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

My wife's getting very excited that I'll have to shave for my upcoming snip. I'll have to give that veet a try. 

I tried waxing my head once. Pulled out half my scalp with it. 

First thing you should know about post-vasectomy...

It is perfectly acceptable to say to the doctor "Can you take away the pain but leave me the swelling, please?"

5 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

My wife's getting very excited that I'll have to shave for my upcoming snip. I'll have to give that veet a try. 

I tried waxing my head once. Pulled out half my scalp with it. 

I always assumed they just burned through the hair while they blow torch your exposed testicles.

Learn something new every day!

Archived